Gordonsville Tigers 2012

croz6110

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was talking about Gville, but do you think SC will get another W from Gville?

It should have happened last year, and I thought SC was very lucky to come out with that win. Gville give themselves so many opportunities, but shot themselves in the foot every time. If Gville doesn't do it this year then it will be a long time before they will. They not only have a chance to win that game, but put together a 14-0 season.

Well I was talking about Gville, but do you think SC will get another W from Gville?

All I hear is that: "SC is the Underdog", "This is the Year", "we're thinking about the Gold Ball more than beating SC" and on and on as has been said for the past 13 years. Gville hasn't beat SC the past 13 years. As someone said, if Gville does not win this yeaar, it will be a long time. So, I guess we don't need to play the game, just forfeit the game and let the score be 1-0 in Gville's favor. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!

As long as that coaching staff that is over there for the little boys in blue, and the staff at SC stays there then SC will always out coach the little boys in blue and have a lot better discipline!!! I mean looking back in that Gville SP game...Gville was a bunch of classless un disciplined sore losers...many of my Gville friends were embarrassed they came from that place

It should have happened last year, and I thought SC was very lucky to come out with that win. Gville give themselves so many opportunities, but shot themselves in the foot every time. If Gville doesn't do it this year then it will be a long time before they will. They not only have a chance to win that game, but put together a 14-0 season.

Go Tigers!

It should have happened last year, and I thought SC was very lucky to come out with that win. Gville give themselves so many opportunities, but shot themselves in the foot every time. If Gville doesn't do it this year then it will be a long time before they will. They not only have a VERY SLIM chance to win that game, but put together a 14-0 season.

Like oldsc7 said...not enough discipline on the Tigers team or staff. popcorneater.gif

Edited by slimshady

As long as that coaching staff that is over there for the little boys in blue, and the staff at SC stays there then SC will always out coach the little boys in blue and have a lot better discipline!!! I mean looking back in that Gville SP game...Gville was a bunch of classless un disciplined sore losers...many of my Gville friends were embarrassed they came from that place

I was told that the discipline issues were addressed right after the game with SP.

However, we won't know if it took hold until they get in a tough situation.

I totally agree that I hope Gville wins 14 games. The other game, a loss to SC. To win the Gold Ball you have to play 15 games. Well, you could only play 9 regular season games and the 5 playoff games and be 14-0, but Gville plays 10 regular season games.

I was told that the discipline issues were addressed right after the game with SP.

However, we won't know if it took hold until they get in a tough situation.

I really hope you are right Croz. If we get to meet again, it would be great to watch another classic between our two teams playing smart disciplined football.

I totally agree that I hope Gville wins 14 games. The other game, a loss to SC. To win the Gold Ball you have to play 15 games. Well, you could only play 9 regular season games and the 5 playoff games and be 14-0, but Gville plays 10 regular season games.

With the way the 1A-2A playoffs are set up the best teams get a bye in the first round; therefore, only playing 14 games is very possible.