Gordonsville Tigers 2012

croz6110

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losses will come at the hands of Carthrage, Friendship, and Trousdale, as usual. They should also be solid playoff contenders until the South Pittsburg game...that's usually when they run out of talent. :flower:

If I remember correctly, Gville used to spank Macon just about every year til they decided that they didn't want to schedule Gville anymore.

Croz, do you think he is a D1A guy? I have seen him numerous times and I don't think he is D1A but he could definitely go play right away at a Tech or OVC or D1A FCS school. Just don't believe he is big enough tall enough for positions he can play at a D1A school, IMHO

Edited by oldsc7

Croz, do you think he is a D1A guy? I have seen him numerous times and I don't think he is D1A but he could definitely go play right away at a Tech or OVC or D1A FCS school. Just don't believe he is big enough tall enough for positions he can play at a D1A school, IMHO

I think he's a D1A guy at the right school. He got a letter from Auburn the other day. Take it for what it's worth. Like you said, he can play in the OVC right away, and I think he can easily play at MTSU and others like it.

Also, I think Payton Watson will definitely get some looks. He'll make a pretty good slot receiver in college. He runs a 4.5 and has great hands. Cody Payne is getting looks from some smaller schools, and I believe Brandon McCoy is getting some looks. I'm not sure about anyone else.

I think he's a D1A guy at the right school. He got a letter from Auburn the other day. Take it for what it's worth. Like you said, he can play in the OVC right away, and I think he can easily play at MTSU and others like it.

Also, I think Payton Watson will definitely get some looks. He'll make a pretty good slot receiver in college. He runs a 4.5 and has great hands. Cody Payne is getting looks from some smaller schools, and I believe Brandon McCoy is getting some looks. I'm not sure about anyone else.

Letters don't really mean anything. College coaches send out thousands of letters everyday. The ones that count are the one's that are hand written. I think MTSU could be pushing it, because of what they do on offense and do not utilize a TE. I believe if he goes there he needs to redshirt and put on weight and learn to play a center or guard spot. Watson I believe is a DII guy or a at best a OVC. Payne all I know about him is he is big, and I think McCoy could play at Cumberland and walk on at other schools. Once again this is my opinion.