District 12-AA 2012

bigredbird

Lewis Co. doesn't have anyone that runs a 4.47 on their team. Last year, you guys were one of the slowest teams we played. No way you have more speed than us, Giles or even Fairview for that matter. I know for a fact Spring Hill has track guys playing this year that are going to state in the 100m, so add another team to the list.

Every year Lewis fans come on before the season and talk about how great they are going to be and then don't deliver. You got lucky last year and beat Giles, but this year you will lose to us, Giles, Spring Hill, Fairview, and possibly Page. You are looking at a 6-4 or 5-5 season.

Giles Co looked impressive last night against 6A Russellville Al. The cats looked better as the night moved along, and some areas still need work. A couple players seem to have found a home filling positions well. If GC works hard through the summer they will own the district.

That was last season mr District12AA. I didn't say Lewis was faster then any of this teams. I said that we had a player that ran a 4.47. I didn't say the whole team did. Nobody likes y'all. Stop coming on here cause nobody cares what Marshall County has got to say. Just wait till the season starts. You'll be dreading the game when y'all play us. Just wait. I will say nothing more to you or to the people of Marshall County because y'all are so stupid to realize that y'all will be 4th or 5th place this coming season. Y'all are blinded by your own stupidity. Idiots. Anyways, I think Giles County will probably be the top dogs with us and Fairview fighting for 2nd. That is my top 3 predictions. What does everyone else think besides Marshall County fans? Because I have no interest on what the Marshall County Baby tigers think...

This guy really dislikes Marshall alot huh. Lol. Prob because your still eating crow from last year. Giles,Fairview, and Marshall will be your top teams. The Tigers have looked well this spring. We did lose a very good RB, but we have Kevin Peterson returning that can do the same damage. Also the deep threat will be there with Austin Stacy going long to Chris Walker. I'm excited because Marshall finally looks to have a complete team again, we were one dimensional last year. Go Tigers!!!!

I think this distict might be one of the most competative in middle Tn. If a team manages a winning record its something to be proud of. I would say even though Summit is young they are talented and have learned many lessons form last year. I wouldnt say they will win it but it would not suprise me if they scared a couple of teams and maybe pulled some upsets.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

For all of you who wonder about Page, they are looking like there gonna be even better now. Jason Eubanks is gonna be brought in as offensive coordinator and the new defensive coordinator will be introduced soon. Dont know who that is but it should also be a big hire. Page already has a good team coming back and now with good coaches its looking like it could be a good season for the Pats!

a bunch of hard-working, blue-collar kids at Hickman County High - veteran coach Bob Winston, and former Springfield head coach Kelly Myers have joined Coach Tommy Rewis staff - everyone optimistic about the possibilities at HC this season - hoping for the best in a very difficult region and schedule

Hickman will be better with those additions. For Winston's sake it is already a much better situation than is Gibson County. Hickman should be favored to beat Harpeth, Waverly, East Hickman, Page, Summit, and Spring Hill this season. If they could somehow: a.) Take care of business in these 6 games & b.) Knock off 1 of the "major" 4 (Fairview, Giles, Lewis, Marshall) then they could be in line to possibly host a playoff game!

Hickman will be better with those additions. For Winston's sake it is already a much better situation than is Gibson County. Hickman should be favored to beat Harpeth, Waverly, East Hickman, Page, Summit, and Spring Hill this season. If they could somehow: a.) Take care of business in these 6 games & b.) Knock off 1 of the "major" 4 (Fairview, Giles, Lewis, Marshall) then they could be in line to possibly host a playoff game!

I dont see them beating Page, or Summit even though I do beleive they will compete in those games.

Edited by TNSParty011

I dont see them beating Page, or Summit even though I do beleive they will compete in those games.

Page is such a wildcard during the season, they ALWAYS bring their A-game when they play Giles Co. (Hence the reason you will never see Giles Co play another Thursday night lights game) But when I see the results against other teams during the season it looks like they must have had a hopscotch tournament during those weeks of preperation. Then in the playoffs they are stomping those west TN "powers"