District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

First of all you were stating opinions not facts. Saying Farragut lost is a fact saying they choked is your opinion.

And if you take HS sports so seriously to forget they are kids competing then maybe this isn't the sport for you and you should stick to criticizing paid professionals. But that's not a FACT just my OPINION.

Your a joke, that's my OPINION !!! LIKE I SAID MY POST, HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!

Luckily the girls on most of these teams play with a lot more class than what shows up on this sight. I think it is fine to discuss basketball or any other sport, but let's remember they are student athletes who have worked hard for years. They can be at the bottom of the district, they can be at the bottom of the state. If they play with heart and commitment they deserve respect.

One thing we can all agree on....Go District 4AAA

Luckily the girls on most of these teams play with a lot more class than what shows up on this sight. I think it is fine to discuss basketball or any other sport, but let's remember they are student athletes who have worked hard for years. They can be at the bottom of the district, they can be at the bottom of the state. If they play with heart and commitment they deserve respect.

One thing we can all agree on....Go District 4AAA

Well stated!

Can't we all just get along? High school kids that participate in sports are under pressure that can be overwhelming for most people. Friends, family, coaches, and peers expect so much them. Many of them will never play their sport at the college level. I say we applaud them for allowing us to witness their hard work in their sport. Imagine if all of a sudden kids refused to play sports. Life would go on but we would miss a lot of great times and games that so many enjoy! Merry Christmas and try to go watch a high school game during the holidays and chear for both teams :)

Your a joke, that's my OPINION !!! LIKE I SAID MY POST, HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!

You need to get some anger management and learn the difference between Your and You're .

I bet you're (see the difference) the Dad that gets tossed out of a MS game embarrassing your daughter (another example)

You need to get some anger management and learn the difference between Your and You're .

I bet you're (see the difference) the Dad that gets tossed out of a MS game embarrassing your daughter (another example)

Wow, no one asked you smart a$!. Hop off and get a life! Yeah never been tossed out of a game, but I guess there is a first for everything. Why would you even want to start this up again? Like I said Get A Life! Edited by u2bballnow