District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

Was so excited when we were up 8 at the quarter. #5 Johnson caught fire, when she wasn't hitting 3's she was passing inside to #41knight. Johnson had many assists and 19 points. Knight rung us up for 25 points, 14 rebounds, and at least 7 blocks. More in my article on Monday. Just not our year. Heritage 60. Catholic. 42.

"More in my article on Monday" Where can I read these recuiting articles, would like to know more about local players for my AAU team.

Midnightghost...I have enjoyed your perspective and reports regarding the Heritage team and players since the beginning of the year. There is nothing wrong with following a team whether you have a player on the team or not. Many come on here that are actually parents and report about the whole team without boasting too much about their daughter. They try and keep it balanced. And that is okay too.

Honestly I think you are digging yourself in a hole talking about Catholic and now recruiting services. Just go back to giving us your Heritage coverage. People will soon forget you even went the other direction. Again I thought your Heritage "coverage" and "heritage-only stats" was spot on. Something you and I both know you will never be able to deliver "reporting" on Catholic...except when Heritage plays Catholic :)

Once again I do not have a child that plays on any of the teams. This website could never be used to promote a child for advantage. It could however hurt individual when someone has alterior motives. For this reason, this will be my last post. Would never knowingly offend. Just love girls basketball.

Me thinks this will not be the last post from MidKnightghost....everyone knows that ghosts can reappear in different forms!

Sorry, Midnight Ghost, pretty sure your from the Cassie Knight camp. Nothing to be ashamed of. Sounds like she could become a really good player in the next couple years.

It all seems like a lot of talk for teams which are below or barely .500. The district will come down to West Knox...Bearden & Farragut. Right now Bearden has the edge as they are the only district team to beat Faragut this year. No arguing, Farragut is loaded. But Bulldogs have Walsh and Lexi leading some very hungry younger players improving with each game. Coach has done a great job getting these girls prepared for each opponent.

Other teams...Maryville, Heritage, etc...can get hot at district tournament, but they won't be able to catch Bearden or Farragut for the top two seeds.

Knowing Midnightghost, he's a fan and nothing more. Don't be so harsh. He loves girls basketball and truly enjoys watching players grow. And he's especially excited about Heritage, who can blame him? They're not state contenders, but they've had precious little to hope for, and now can try to make a run for 3rd in district. Let him enjoy the players on that team, this is the best the Mountaineers have been in a while. Whether it's Knight, Thomas, or the Conatys, let him be.

Sorry, Midnight Ghost, pretty sure your from the Cassie Knight camp. Nothing to be ashamed of. Sounds like she could become a really good player in the next couple years.

It all seems like a lot of talk for teams which are below or barely .500. The district will come down to West Knox...Bearden & Farragut. Right now Bearden has the edge as they are the only district team to beat Faragut this year. No arguing, Farragut is loaded. But Bulldogs have Walsh and Lexi leading some very hungry younger players improving with each game. Coach has done a great job getting these girls prepared for each opponent.

Other teams...Maryville, Heritage, etc...can get hot at district tournament, but they won't be able to catch Bearden or Farragut for the top two seeds.

Knight is already a very good player, she is as good as any player from Bearden or Farragut. Bearden only beat Farragut by 2 or 3, it may be different when they play at Farragut. If teams continue to leave Walsh wide open, Bearden will score. Cover, Walsh and put a lot of pressure on Bearden's point guard, Bearden can be beat. If these two teams place first and second in district, they could still get beat in the tournament. If they go on, one of them will meet with Science Hill and no coach can get them ready for that!

U2bballnow has it right. The team to the east is just 1 player offensively and their point falls apart when pressured! And as Furybballdad says, the Lady Ads are loaded with senior leaders. They are not going to fall behind again-especially since the Lady Ads won't have to overcome the homer refs who gave that game away with phony fouls! We are now set up to sweep district in style.

However, after having seen everyone in district play at least once this year, Furybballdad is too early saying the race for second place behind our Lady Ads is over. Four other teams in district (Heritage, Blount, LC, and Maryville) are primed to knock off the eastern pretenders in season and in tournament. All four have more better, faster athletes, who can play with more hustle for a whole game. They are all more balanced and not one dimensional. It is just a matter of who wants it most. The next two months are going to be very interesting, and a lot of fun, especially for Lady Admiral fans!

The Lady Admirals Always Win With Class--And Look Great While Doing It!

U2bballnow has it right. The team to the east is just 1 player offensively and their point falls apart when pressured! And as Furybballdad says, the Lady Ads are loaded with senior leaders. They are not going to fall behind again-especially since the Lady Ads won't have to overcome the homer refs who gave that game away with phony fouls! We are now set up to sweep district in style.

However, after having seen everyone in district play at least once this year, Furybballdad is too early saying the race for second place behind our Lady Ads is over. Four other teams in district (Heritage, Blount, LC, and Maryville) are primed to knock off the eastern pretenders in season and in tournament. All four have more better, faster athletes, who can play with more hustle for a whole game. They are all more balanced and not one dimensional. It is just a matter of who wants it most. The next two months are going to be very interesting, and a lot of fun, especially for Lady Admiral fans!

The Lady Admirals Always Win With Class--And Look Great While Doing It!

Well u better hope u dont have to come to Johnson City again Edited by wkktnvolsfan