District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

What happened to Farragut? I thought Farragut would pull out the win. Bearden must have had a great game. Ladadad did you see the score of Science Hill vs Tennessee game? If Farragut could not handle a freshman point guard , it's gonna be ugly in Johnson City. Hate it for you, this is the third year in a row on the Hill, correct?

Ladadad,

I recommend eating at Cootie Brown's while in Johnson City, it will be the highlight of your trip. Hopefully Science Hill will be intimidated after reading your posts about how good they are. I don't think you could get beat badly enough to appease every one on here.

Hope the Lady Ads whine with class--and look good limping home.

Ladadad,

I recommend eating at Cootie Brown's while in Johnson City, it will be the highlight of your trip. Hopefully Science Hill will be intimidated after reading your posts about how good they are. I don't think you could get beat badly enough to appease every one on here.

Hope the Lady Ads whine with class--and look good limping home.

I'm really doubtful this person has anything to do with Farragut.

I agree with all of you. Walsh is not a well rounded player. She doesnt know how to pass to her teammates or move without the ball. I think that everyone who really knows basketball knows that the most

complete player in the area. is Mad n" Bad Madison Blevins! She can defend score dribble and pass. She makes everyone around her better. She is not a ball hog. And she plays for Farragut!

The Lady Ads always Win With Class--And Look Great While Doing It!

Interesting that Farragut lost to a team whose best player is not well rounded, ha!

Seriously, it is pretty sad to see fans of Farragut disparage the abilities of Walsh. I have noticed over the years on coacht that whenever posters come on here and put down individual players, it is a sure sign that the player being belittled is very good. As Si Robertson of Duck Dynasty would say, "You can take that to the bank, Jack". Walsh is just another example of this. I would say most of the time, the snide comments are a result of either 1) an intense hatred of the player's school or 2) jealousy on the part of another player's parent, family member, or friend because their player is not as good as the player they are putting down.

Edited by Norman Dale

I agree with all of you. Walsh is not a well rounded player. She doesnt know how to pass to her teammates or move without the ball. I think that everyone who really knows basketball knows that the most

complete player in the area. is Mad n" Bad Madison Blevins! She can defend score dribble and pass. She makes everyone around her better. She is not a ball hog. And she plays for Farragut!

The Lady Ads always Win With Class--And Look Great While Doing It!

You are a complete and utter moron to put down an individual young lady that plays the game. If I was this young ladies father I would find you at the next ball game and shove my fist down your throat.

Erin Walsh has proven any critic wrong time after time....an incredibly humble young lady who plays the game with the passion and intensity of someone who respects the game. She is indeed a very well rounded player who most coaches would love to have on their team.

Im neither a supporter of Farragut or Bearden but I know a player when I see one....Erin is a player!

Well stated!

Erin Walsh has proven any critic wrong time after time....an incredibly humble young lady who plays the game with the passion and intensity of someone who respects the game. She is indeed a very well rounded player who most coaches would love to have on their team.

Im neither a supporter of Farragut or Bearden but I know a player when I see one....Erin is a player!