Top Teams in 2a Ball

TheLawyer

You won't run in to them any time soon...last year was a "down" year for everybody and they had a very above average year. They have gotten better the last 3 years, but don't expect to see them. It will be either: Mckenzie, Adamsville, Humboldt, etc..... I have a feeling their fans are setting up their team for great disappointment--- a lot of angry teams over here. There comes a time when you have to act like you've been there before, whether you win or lose---not brag and make excuses when you don't win. I'm not a fan of the other teams they play, but respect pretty much all of the common opponents (minus Huntingdon- old rivalry). Good luck to your team from your area, the other coachTers on here generally are respectful and fairly humble--don't judge all of us over here. If you ever come to Mckenzie, we'll tail gate before the game--yell at each other during the game---and then shake hands and be friends after the game.

Really doubt if we are setting our team up for disappointment, we know what kind of a bull’s-eye the Lions have on their backs. Hope the players realize that also, and when they do they will be better for it. If Adamsville, Mckenzie or Humboldt makes it further than Dresden I'll be the biggest fan they have. We are enjoying the success of the past three years and have big expectations for years to come. As far as acting like we've been here before, just what is that comment supposed mean? Are we not supposed support our kids? The only person beside Dresden fans that said we belonged in the championship game was Butchie (some well wishers from Adamsville also). Dresden had five kids win all state honors!! The beauty of each and every season is it only takes 1 win to move on, as FCS should be well aware of. Dresden might not have beat Adamsville or Humboldt two out of three games but they win the game that counted. Just like FCS might not beat Boyd or Dresden two out of three either. We will enjoy this season win or lose and support our team all season long no matter what. If I disrespected anyone please accept my humble apology. I really do enjoy stirring up the pot with FCA fans commander boy and Doyle though.

Really doubt if we are setting our team up for disappointment, we know what kind of a bull’s-eye the Lions have on their backs. Hope the players realize that also, and when they do they will be better for it. If Adamsville, Mckenzie or Humboldt makes it further than Dresden I'll be the biggest fan they have. We are enjoying the success of the past three years and have big expectations for years to come. As far as acting like we've been here before, just what is that comment supposed mean? Are we not supposed support our kids? The only person beside Dresden fans that said we belonged in the championship game was Butchie (some well wishers from Adamsville also). Dresden had five kids win all state honors!! The beauty of each and every season is it only takes 1 win to move on, as FCS should be well aware of. Dresden might not have beat Adamsville or Humboldt two out of three games but they win the game that counted. Just like FCS might not beat Boyd or Dresden two out of three either. We will enjoy this season win or lose and support our team all season long no matter what. If I disrespected anyone please accept my humble apology. I really do enjoy stirring up the pot with FCA fans commander boy and Doyle though.

Well alrighty then, I'm your huckleberry.

uFCA will not win it this year...they lost a lot. And that new qb will get introduced to region 4 football icon_twisted.gif

Are you saying it is hard to throw the ball when you are picking turf out of your face mask? Or are you saying it is hard to throw the ball looking through the earhole?

Yeah we lost a lot but we also bring back a lot, we lost two lineman, one of them only played his freshman and senior years, so we have the majority of our line back that dominated your yellow jackets in the playoffs. We'll have plenty of athletes this year. Two sophomore RB's who will easily be able to run the ball well enough to keep defenses from thinking only pass. Defense will be our question. Not sure if the young LB's will be able to stop the run. Hopefully the Dline will step up. Our DB's will be pretty good. We won't have much depth but not many 2a schools do. I think y'all will have a decent team, prob go 7-3 or 8-2 in the season. Y'all lost too many playmakers. The only way you all go 10-0 is if y'all have had about 5 or 6 transfers who will be difference makers

FCA does have some very talented sophmores. They will be tough and only get better the next couple of years.

What i bank on is tradition(9 beautiful, magnificent rings)...not a one hit wonder(1 touchdown jesus ring). uFCA won't beat us in the next 5 years. popcorneater.gif

evidently the recent rains in Stingerville have wiped out the ability of all the meth cooking fumes to escape into the vast upper regions above Hartsville. So once again the magical delirious dust clouds have settled amongst the local trailer park where Slim's doublewide he calls "Nine" rests. But Slim himself is not at peace within because the Commanders have upset the harmonic balance in his life, or it could be that seven day old Hunt Brothers pizza he called dinner tonight that he hoped had not turned bad is exiting his system doing about Mach 5.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

What i bank on is tradition(9 beautiful, magnificent rings)...not a one hit wonder(1 touchdown jesus ring). uFCA won't beat us in the next 5 years. popcorneater.gif

Tradition is nice and all. I just don't see y'all making a run at the state title this year. As for the next 5 years crap, we'll see about that. I gotta feeling you'll be disappointed. I couldn't care less about the regular season. I'd love to send y'all packing again on your home field though. I gotta feeling though that if we meet in the playoffs then it will either be at FCS or in Cookeville