Huntingdon Jamboree

@38320

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Warbritton won't be playing college ball. Real shame.

That young man was an awesome football player. Respectful and talented---a lot of heart. I like seeing those types of players, but even I recognize he was a game changer. Huntingdon will definitely miss him this year, but we won't. That is props to our in county rivals....you won't get them much..lol

Games begin at 7:00.. 1st game Huntingdon vs. Lake County; 2nd game McKenzie vs. Crockett County; 3rd game Bruceton vs. Perry County & 4th game West Carroll vs. Union City

Won't be long now.Butchie ,Duck,Swo,Lake Co Falcon,Wardawg,Guru and myself as well as other posters will be in Huntingdon hopefully in a few weeks .Huntingdon vs.Lake Co,Crockett Co vs McKenzie,thought Crockett Co had their own jamboree unless different week for theirs,Perry Co vs.Bruceton and then I guess the Main event featuring West Carrol against the self proclaimed State Champs,the Union City Golden Tornadoes.

Edited by mrbigster

Won't be long now.Butchie ,Duck,Swo,Lake Co Falcon,Wardawg,Guru and myself as well as other posters will be in Huntingdon hopefully in a few weeks .Huntingdon vs.Lake Co,Crockett Co vs McKenzie,thought Crockett Co had their own jamboree unless different week for theirs,Perry Co vs.Bruceton and then I guess the Main event featuring West Carrol against the self proclaimed State Champs,the Union City Golden Tornadoes.

Count me in bigster. Im planning on being there with Purple and Gold hair. (not really) But I do wanna chat it up with my fellow posters and jaw jackers from coacht. Im sure that no team at the jamboree will demonstrate too much and hold some goodies for the regular season but it will be good to talk that facial smack instead of all this back and forth posting. I will say to any West Carrol fans reading this that we are gonna spank that tail for atleast 2 quarters.

Bigster! who is proclaiming UC as state Champions? Not ME nor anyone else over here as far as I can see. I think I have said we stand our best chance since 09 to get back to the title game but not that we have it in the bag. Anything can happen during a regular season such as injuries suspensions and stupid things that turn a great season into a bad season. Are you becoming a Tornado believer? Tell me the truth. Are you having dreams about Purple and Gold Tornados at night blowing right through your mind? You should of known better than to go to Dysheekie.