Huntingdon Jamboree

@38320

'Atlas'

I don't think we are that confident where we already proclaim ourselves state champs. We just think we will be better than last year. Just wait and see!

I dont have a dog in this hunt,but IMO.UC will play in the state for the Gold..possibly against S.Pitt tho Ole Roy isnt as hyped over em boys nor Grider this season. UC wins diistrict before moving on..bank it 1

I actullay thought you knew a little a football.Now I'm wondering Dhsf.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actullay thought you knew a little a football.Now I'm wondering Dhsf.

Now Bigster! Dont start on my buddy Dhsf. He said he didnt have a dog in this hunt and was only stating his opinoin. Dont be sooooo fragile. Its gonna hurt worse if you dont go ahead and accept it now. Like a doctor friend of mine once said "Acceptance is the first step toward healing." Just trying to help you bud not hurt you.

Bigster, I hope them Lake Co. boys take it to Huntingdon in the jamboree. Huntingdon needs a good workout and lots of good practice for that revenge beatdown they are going to receive from my BULLDAWGS in week 6 this year!!!icon_twisted.gif

Big purple chimming in. Look out mustangs.

Yea I saw the officials do that quite a bit against UC the past couple years.More than UC fans got to see.Especially the year before.What was it .About 60 points.?

Huh? What does that mean bigster? Not sure I follow you here. Where you wearing your helmet when you wrote that?roflol.gifroflol.gif

Huh? What does that mean bigster? Not sure I follow you here. Where you wearing your helmet when you wrote that?roflol.gifroflol.gif

I was actually referring to Atlas's post about just running north and south and watching the officials just raise his arms.

•  

Posted A day ago

snapback.pngButchie, on 23 July 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Hey Atlas?...Do The Union City Fans Still Have To Hold Up Arrows To Show Your Runningbacks Which Way To Run?...You Know Which Ones I'm Speaking Of...One Side Says D-Fence....Ya Dang Hosers!

Just run north and south baby, 2 arms up from Ref tells ya when you're there

You said you liked his style.I was saying that LC actually got to see the officials pretty often the past 2 or 3 years,especially in the 60 point game

I was actually referring to Atlas's post about just running north and south and watching the officials just raise his arms.

•  

Posted A day ago

snapback.pngButchie, on 23 July 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Hey Atlas?...Do The Union City Fans Still Have To Hold Up Arrows To Show Your Runningbacks Which Way To Run?...You Know Which Ones I'm Speaking Of...One Side Says D-Fence....Ya Dang Hosers!

Just run north and south baby, 2 arms up from Ref tells ya when you're there

You said you liked his style.I was saying that LC actually got to see the officials pretty often the past 2 or 3 years,especially in the 60 point game

Okay now it makes sense. I should have known it was some kinda shot at my buddies from UC.

I'll be going to the jamboree, I like seeing how everyone is looking as the game is more about getting rid of jitters & seeing how people compete and another look on where to place them but the games dont matter so not too much pressure. My predictions are: Huntingdon over Lake County, it seems like Huntingdon plays the jamboree like it is a real game every year that is why I'll give Lake County 14 points give Huntingdon 21. McKenzie and Crockett County will be a draw as neither coach will give too much away. I think both teams will be good, I hope Bruceton will upset Perry County so I'll go with that. & finally West Carroll will upset Union City. I think people are not giving West Carroll enough credit as they were real good last year but it is another year. Can't wait anyway, and definetly ready to see some blue and gold :)

I'll be going to the jamboree, I like seeing how everyone is looking as the game is more about getting rid of jitters & seeing how people compete and another look on where to place them but the games dont matter so not too much pressure. My predictions are: Huntingdon over Lake County, it seems like Huntingdon plays the jamboree like it is a real game every year that is why I'll give Lake County 14 points give Huntingdon 21. McKenzie and Crockett County will be a draw as neither coach will give too much away. I think both teams will be good, I hope Bruceton will upset Perry County so I'll go with that. & finally West Carroll will upset Union City. I think people are not giving West Carroll enough credit as they were real good last year but it is another year. Can't wait anyway, and definetly ready to see some blue and gold icon_e_smile.gif

Like you said Kermitt these agmse dont mean much and coaches will be cards very close to thier chest. But WC will not beat UC. Mark it down and mail it home. Im certain there will be a certain degree of the revenge factor built into the hype for the Tornados after last years very close playoff game at WC. Im saying that Bowling will want to win that lil contest for certain. I like your other picks though.

I'll be going to the jamboree, I like seeing how everyone is looking as the game is more about getting rid of jitters & seeing how people compete and another look on where to place them but the games dont matter so not too much pressure. My predictions are: Huntingdon over Lake County, it seems like Huntingdon plays the jamboree like it is a real game every year that is why I'll give Lake County 14 points give Huntingdon 21. McKenzie and Crockett County will be a draw as neither coach will give too much away. I think both teams will be good, I hope Bruceton will upset Perry County so I'll go with that. & finally West Carroll will upset Union City. I think people are not giving West Carroll enough credit as they were real good last year but it is another year. Can't wait anyway, and definetly ready to see some blue and gold icon_e_smile.gif

Can't go much by jamborees and even scrimmages I guess but I did see in a poll that West Carrol and Gleason were pre season top ten choices.Maybe just one of those days a couple months ago but LC handled West Carrol 9-2 .So have to go with Uc in that one.

Edited by mrbigster