Huntingdon Jamboree

@38320

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can have all those linemen back and if on defense,can keep a team from scoring if they're that good.But you take a stud QB or stud running back from most teams,especially in Single A ball,going to effect them.Not saying they still won't be decent at QB or maybe still have a lot of speed at running back but we'll see if the QB is as good.And with all those fine specimen at line,if Huntingdon has a hoss like UC and Hyde,could see them pounding the ball.Not saying Huntingdon doesn't.But I still think Warbritton was the key to that team.

Last year no body knew much abourt warbritton. But he emerged as the star of the team last season. They willhave another player emerge this season. All teams look to one or two players every year to make big plays. So we will just have to wait to see who takes on this role this year.

Good luck to all teams this year. Hope to have a lot od noise in playoffs from west TN teams!

You can have all those linemen back and if on defense,can keep a team from scoring if they're that good.But you take a stud QB or stud running back from most teams,especially in Single A ball,going to effect them.Not saying they still won't be decent at QB or maybe still have a lot of speed at running back but we'll see if the QB is as good.And with all those fine specimen at line,if Huntingdon has a hoss like UC and Hyde,could see them pounding the ball.Not saying Huntingdon doesn't.But I still think Warbritton was the key to that team.

Never thought I'd be for Crockett Co. over McKenzie, but never thought Ward would be at Crockett Co.

Never thought I'd be for Huntingdon over anyone, but will be pulling for them over Lake Co..... Lake needs a good

spanking just to get the season started, and they will be at the right place to get it. The last time I was for the Central Tigers, Camden was 2-8 and sitting at home, and Tiger High had Willis in the playoffs. Bruceton over Perry County. And I'll be for WC til the day I die, because "Home is Where the Check Is"

Edited by @38320

Never thought I'd be for Crockett Co. over McKenzie, but never thought Ward would be at Crockett Co.

Never thought I'd be for Huntingdon over anyone, but will be pulling for them over Lake Co..... Lake needs a good

spanking just to get the season started. and they will be at the right place to get it. The last time I was for the Central Tigers, Camden was 2-8 and sitting at home, and Tiger High had Willis in the playoffs. Bruceton over Perry County. And I'll be for WC til the day I die, because "Home is Where the Check Is"

Well Aint That A Kick In The Pants?...Ya Dang Hoser!...Crockett over Me Rebels?...Why I Oughtta!

We should and i don't know who said we will get beat by them but they obviously don't know PC.

I believe it was one of your neighbors over either Camden way or Wayne Co.Sounds like he is Camden when Ward was there but originally from WC who has done pretty good the past several seasons once Rice had a couple sons and decided to move back to Wayne Co.Now that the studs have gone ,we'll see if Wayne Co can keep it up.

Tomorrow will be here before we know it.Am hoping LC dont let Huntingdon drive down the field all night with ease.Saw Huntingdon beat Southside I believe 7-0 and talk of them having the best lines the opposing coach had seen in years or something to that effect.Am hoping that LC maybe had some fumble problems against Gleason and wasnt just manhandled.If LC moved the ball but just fumbles the ball,that hopefully wont happen as much or will be corrected.But if Gleason just Had their way,then I'm a little concerned.Not taking anything from Gleason because they are ranked in the pre seaon top 10 but if LC is wanting to play with Hunt. and UC.teams that many feel are the cream of the crop,then Lake Co has to bring their A game and not have turnovers