SP Pirates

Let me ask you a question. I was reading in my Hustler yesterday and it said that this man named Tim Adams was the best coach in the Sequatchie valley. This man at Foodland told me this Adams man worked at Griders school. I looked in my Murphy Fair book and this Adams man does not coach on Griders team. What kind of mess is this? Why will Grider not let the best coach in the valley coach these boys? This is a bunch of mess. Does Grider not know this Adams man is a real good coach? I garuntee you this Adams man would be a real good coach. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Coach Grider has that Adams man in the pressbox on Friday night helping out Bob Sherrill with announcing the games.

Roy, Coach Grider has that Adams man in the pressbox on Friday night helping out Bob Sherrill with announcing the games.

You got to be joking. Grider has this Adams man helping that Sherrill man announce the durn game when this Adams man is the best coach in the Sequatchie Valley. Does Grider need his head examined? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you he needs to get one of those other coaches to help that Sherril man and let this Adams man coach. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, tell that SETRA bus driver to take you to the Mellow Mushroom! And Thanks D60 for the info. Getting anxious to get this season started. As for passing I think we got some good and soon to be great receivers!!

What is this mess a Setra bus driver? I thought all these places Grider had on that durn card I bought was local places. I drove around yesterday looking for this mellow mushroom place forever. I went into Foodland to get some more fudge rounds and I was talking to a man in their and I showed him that durn card I bought and he said that place was in Chattanooga. Grider should know better than this. Im not driving all the way to Chattanooga to get something to eat. You think im joking but im not.

Do any of you guys know who heads up the Sequatchie Valley Conference for junior high sports? Apparently there's been a realignment of the teams and I need to know the exact line up in the conference.

It's South Pitt,Sequatchie CO,Marion Co,Grundy,Bledsoe,Whitwell.This is the conference,Sequatchie should be the favorite with what they return.

Recon Old Pirate is a tad confused bout DM's post? The Pirates have been the measuring stick round the valley for the majority of the last 50 years and the Pirates would be the team to beat again if the conference was still around. OP does acknowledge the Indians as a team returning more starters but the Pirates are tough when theys got their Moe-joe working. Figure if the Pirates find that Moe-joe early, folkes better take notice! Remember.....fellers what OP has been telling youins for a spell now..."If you ain't the lead dog, the view & scenery never changes" Recon the Pirates is still the lead dog in the valley!

Edited by OLD PIRATE