SP Pirates

Let me ask you a question. This durn card I bought from Grider has some place called mellow mushroom and cheeseburger cheeburger. I drove around in South Pittsburg forever today looking for those. Some man in Foodland told me they were in Chattanooga. What kind of mess is this? Grider has put something on this card that you have drive an hour to eat at. This is a bunch of mess. He should have got Foodland on their so I could get a discount for my red bulls and fudge rounds. You think im joking but im not. Im not buying one of these durn cards again.

Let me ask you a question. This durn card I bought from Grider has some place called mellow mushroom and cheeseburger cheeburger. I drove around in South Pittsburg forever today looking for those. Some man in Foodland told me they were in Chattanooga. What kind of mess is this? Grider has put something on this card that you have drive an hour to eat at. This is a bunch of mess. He should have got Foodland on their so I could get a discount for my red bulls and fudge rounds. You think im joking but im not. Im not buying one of these durn cards again.

They Need To Hurry Up On Fixing That Dang Exit Of Of 40...

Roy, tell that SETRA bus driver to take you to the Mellow Mushroom! And Thanks D60 for the info. Getting anxious to get this season started. As for passing I think we got some good and soon to be great receivers!!

Edited by pegleg

Sp will be tough to handle on O this year for sure. I always liked the wingT myself. Defenses have to play fundamental assignment football and if one person is out of place its usually a big gain or a td. I think our defense will be fine as well this year. Sounds funny saying about a team that has been to several state championships but I think this team will surprise some people. Especially during the middle to later part of the season.

Gentleman you will surprise no one and i mean that with the utmost respect.You all are expected to be that good each yr as many appearences as SP has made you all are the measuring stick to which we all are trying to measure up to.Its almost time,hope you all stay healty and maybe you all could come visit the little town of Greenback again around november if everything works out.Good luck Pirates.

Gentleman you will surprise no one and i mean that with the utmost respect.You all are expected to be that good each yr as many appearences as SP has made you all are the measuring stick to which we all are trying to measure up to.Its almost time,hope you all stay healty and maybe you all could come visit the little town of Greenback again around november if everything works out.Good luck Pirates.

Old Pirate is sure SP folkes that get on the T appreciate the kind words. Recon every year the new Pirate edition is usually held to high standards by fans with some....a tad premature in praise. Greenback should have a fine team and is worthy of high expectations from futeball followers. Figure them Cherokees do wear them colors that strike fear/respect in most folkes!

Let me ask you a question. I was reading in my Hustler yesterday and it said that this man named Tim Adams was the best coach in the Sequatchie valley. This man at Foodland told me this Adams man worked at Griders school. I looked in my Murphy Fair book and this Adams man does not coach on Griders team. What kind of mess is this? Why will Grider not let the best coach in the valley coach these boys? This is a bunch of mess. Does Grider not know this Adams man is a real good coach? I garuntee you this Adams man would be a real good coach. You think im joking but im not.

A lot of football before that can happen.....