SP Pirates

Wanna bet? He dropped more than he caught. That is a fact.

I guess we'll see and time will tell!!Hopefully we don't have to throw alot out of the wingt this year and if we do maybe we can catch other defenses asleep and maybe our wr's will catch the ball. With a backfield like we've got I look for alot of interesting thing's this year. A little flair out screen in that formation is hard to stop if you catch a defense over pursuing so you know we can run out of it and throw out of it and with 6 and 2 back there,well you know they can take it to the house anytime. But like I said time will tell. Looking for another great Pirate season and sure hope everyone stay's healthy..

I agree I thing the O Line will be alright because how big a hole do you need and how long do you have to keep it open. My biggest concern is losing the center. I thing the Pirates biggest surprise will be the D Line but we will see during that scrimmage because doesn't Bradley Central have a big lineman thats already committed to Tennessee.

Yep I totally agree with your statement. That's why we practice and play the game tho. We can't stop playing bc we just lose somebody off the line from the previous year. Sound's like we'll get a pretty good taste of some good talent in that scrimmage. If you go please give us an update. Thank's MrLegit!!

I guess we'll see and time will tell!!Hopefully we don't have to throw alot out of the wingt this year and if we do maybe we can catch other defenses asleep and maybe our wr's will catch the ball. With a backfield like we've got I look for alot of interesting thing's this year. A little flair out screen in that formation is hard to stop if you catch a defense over pursuing so you know we can run out of it and throw out of it and with 6 and 2 back there,well you know they can take it to the house anytime. But like I said time will tell. Looking for another great Pirate season and sure hope everyone stay's healthy..

OP says the returning WRs haven't ever caught many passes! Recon 2 or 3 sounds bout right. Hopefully Johnson will be a multiple threat like Weatherspoon! Edited by OLD PIRATE

We don't need to throw the ball more than 4-8 times a game if that. Give it to the horses. I am sure we can throw it. Petty and Sellers would be our 2 best wr's coming back I would think. However, like I said run the rock!

Yeah but against the tougher teams on the schedule we will have to keep them honest. Especially if our offensive line is as weak as everyone is saying that I have talked to. Against all the 1A teams on the schedule we will be able to run all over them because our offensive line will not have to be that special, and those two guys that we have in our backfield will make a few guys miss to say the least.

Edited by NoCompetition2

I think Hawkins will surprise everyone

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Hawkins boy and he is only 5'10 160lbs. He is a real small boy to be a pass catcher. He is definately to small to play in the SEC. Let me ask you a question. Does Grider know yet who we are playing in this jamboree? I garuntee you we will get beat if we dont know who to train for. Let me ask you another question. Has Grider been training for all of those teams we are playing next week? That Bradley team has a blocker that is going to play in the SEC. I hope our boys are real strong or he will nock a hole in our line. You think im joking but im not.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Hawkins boy and he is only 5'10 160lbs. He is a real small boy to be a pass catcher. He is definately to small to play in the SEC. Let me ask you a question. Does Grider know yet who we are playing in this jamboree? I garuntee you we will get beat if we dont know who to train for. Let me ask you another question. Has Grider been training for all of those teams we are playing next week? That Bradley team has a blocker that is going to play in the SEC. I hope our boys are real strong or he will nock a hole in our line. You think im joking but im not.

Johnny Sisco was also to small to play in the SEC. However, he like to run between the tackles behind that Center they had and that full back.