SP Pirates

I don't think Coach has told them yet. He may not know himself.

When is Grider going to let us no this mess? I was going to go up a little early and take a few red bulls and fudge rounds and show my new Murphy Fair book to some of the people. I hope Grider is watching some film on these teams we are playing these teams we are playing at this game Saturday. If he isnt we will lose. You think im joking but im not.

When is Grider going to let us no this mess? I was going to go up a little early and take a few red bulls and fudge rounds and show my new Murphy Fair book to some of the people. I hope Grider is watching some film on these teams we are playing these teams we are playing at this game Saturday. If he isnt we will lose. You think im joking but im not.

From what I understand it is starting at 6:00.

Hawkins was under utilized last season. Coaches have to realize that

Under utilized? Was he a better option than Allen twins or Chubb? Come on now.

Yes, he needs to become more part of the offense this season since he has the most experience coming back.

Under utilized on a team with 2 Allen's, Chubb, Lankford, Johnson and Stone as the skill position players, you can't be serious.

Remember Roy, this is the bus Grider is using . .

hooters-bus1.jpg

Under utilized? Was he a better option than Allen twins or Chubb? Come on now.

Yes, he needs to become more part of the offense this season since he has the most experience coming back.

Under utilized on a team with 2 Allen's, Chubb, Lankford, Johnson and Stone as the skill position players, you can't be serious.

Absolutely i think the ball was dropped by the decision made to not throw the ball at him- we just didnt even give him the chance to make plays. We and the opposing teams came out of the huddle knowing who we was throwing it to reguardless if that man had 10 folks covering him- I dont know the kid from Adam however I went to every game last season. This kid had one great game and made some good catches and for some reason from that point on he was on the field and I bet he didnt get 2 pssses threw at him the rest of the year. Every team after that never focused any attention on the kid. He went uncovered most of the games . Sure he may have dropped the ball but c'mon man are you telling me all those folks you named caught every pass? Honestly I was there and every play had to be the big playmaker instead of catching the ball securing the ball and then making the big play. Tell me im wrong- if you were there you would have seen the same thing. Let's be honest we played all year with only one Allen kid and the one that was hurt shouldn't have played in the state game (at least not every down) he and Chubb both was hobbling the whole game. All of those folks you named are great players but they got to quit thinking every play should be a touchdown and getting frustrated when it dosen't. Instead they should be patting their teammates on the shoulder pads saying good job guys -we got the first down now lets go get the 7. I am a huge fan of Lankford and Littleman and the Allen boys were good in their on right so im not taking anything away from these guys. But I was dissapointed all season after what i think was the polk game when this guy came out on the field and run routes, caught great passes and we never even tried to throw it at him after that game. Why put anybody out there that wasnt a threat? Why not split littleman off to the left and run Lankford out of the backfield? At least there was threat. Had the six you named be willing to catch the crazy ball before trying to make the big play- the scores might have been a bit more lopsided in some games and thre might be a W where a couple L's are today. Of course we all know mites grow on a cats back too huh?Just my opinion

I don't think he was under utilized. He played some when we had the injuries. We lost three games. One of them was a blowout at Signal. Would this kid made a 30 point difference? We lost 3-0 at Grace in a absolute typhoon and mud bowl where you did good to stand up. Does he make a difference in that game? Would he have won the state game for us? SP threw the ball well in the state game, when they actually had possession. No I don't think that one sophomore would have made the difference. He will be a good possession receiver this year, but last year he had older and better players in front of him.