SP Pirates

Let me ask you a question. Who is Grider going to get to try and nock a hole where that Sanders boy plays for those Bradley boys? I hope Grider has trained some of our boys for him. This boy is going to play in the SEC. I will be bringing my Murphy Fair book and some red bulls today for everyone that wants to read in my book.

Pirates sound like they are looking pretty impressive and tough against some big teams. A lot of work to do, but looking nice so far. Defense looking nice as well.

No surpise. Cornbread Capitol has a lot of talent. Hopefully, they stay healthy and take one day at a time. If the boys play as a team, they have a great chance of earning another championship back. Edited by wingman10

No surpise. Cornbread Capitol has a lot of talent. Hopefully, they stay healthy and take one day at a time. If the boys play as a team, they have a great chance of earning another championship back.

Hey wingman! Is SP the offical Cornbread Capitol. Just curious. Never heard of that before. I love me some good cornbread.

I never mention names even when they do well, because it takes a team but I witnessed some individual performances today that were impressive. You need a hole knocker as Roy says but then, there were extra efforts made by several. You have to credit coaching for a lot of that too. If they continue to give their all we come have another good season. Good job!!

Pegleg, let me ask you a question? Are you flying your plane to that Floyd mans field? I am bringing red bulls, fudge rounds, and my Murphy Fair book.

I flew up Roy but there was a football game being played on every wide spot I saw so I sat down in a farmers field and had to walk 2 miles and missed the first game. Drunken Sailor rode right by and wouldn't stop.

I flew up Roy but there was a football game being played on every wide spot I saw so I sat down in a farmers field and had to walk 2 miles and missed the first game. Drunken Sailor rode right by and wouldn't stop.

SP threads definately have the most colorful characters-pegleg-drunken sailor-roy,just doesnt slow down.i wish we had some folks to talk to on our boards,anyway football is here.good luck to all and stay healthy!