SP Pirates

Okay Butchie you and your gay thoughts about a family camping trip are quite disturbing.

Hey Hoser!...The Pearl Is One Who Laid The Keel On That Idea...But Hey?...I'll Not Hinder Ya...Ya'll Run On And Have Lil Love In...leave ole Butchie out..Dang Hosers! Edited by Butchie

According to my scoring, which could be wrong....

SP over Hardin Valley 1-0

SP over Soddy-Daisy 2-0

SP tied McMinn 1-1

SP tied Bradley 0-0

Red Zone:

SP tied Bradley 2-2

SP tied Brainerd 1-1

I started to put who did the scoring, but I don't want to reveal too much info.

As of right now the scrimmage is still on at Bledsoe. Not sure of the time, though. Probably 5:00.

D60, let me ask you a question? Why did that Stone man not get our boys in a goaline defence when those Bradley boys and those Brainerd boys got inside the 20 yard line? Grider better wake up and tell this Stone man to get in a goaline defence or we will get beat in a real game. You think im joking but im not.

It just bothers me when a jasper fan tells us how much work we need to do. I just hope you have improved enough to at least score this year. Even a field goal would be nice.

No Jasper fan here pal. I am well versed in pirate football history. I just don't always drink the kool aid that people sometimes drink around here.

SP has some talent this season, but by no means are they as talented as they have been the past 5-6 seasons.

No matter what talent you think we have I will assure you we are better than you think. We are for sure better than jasper is and it would not surprise me at all if we end up playing in the final game again. We have the same backfield and the only thing we lost were some key lineman. But after the scrimmage the other day they seem to be pretty good. Maybe you need to drink the kool aid but maybe you need to change from purple grape to orange.

What did you think of the scrimmage? Were you happy with the outcome? Did we suffer any injuries?

Happy that we seemed to be able to run off tackle more than just running around the end. Corbin Hale ran great and we really haven't used him that much. The line seemed strong but out dbs seemed suspect at times. This season does hinge on us staying healthy

You must be wanting the old Power I 46? You helped make that a legit play for SP didn't you?

No but I like being more than just run around the end right and left. Having strong linemen is a good thing and people will understand that when you are able to line up on 3rd and 2 and get it by running and not have to pass for it. And as far as me helping SP you are right. i am in the Pirate Hall of Fame and I bet you didn't even participate football did you.l

No but I like being more than just run around the end right and left. Having strong linemen is a good thing and people will understand that when you are able to line up on 3rd and 2 and get it by running and not have to pass for it. And as far as me helping SP you are right. i am in the Pirate Hall of Fame and I bet you didn't even participate football did you.l

Who voted for you? Don't even know they had one. Don't tell me it was because of some class A all State Team .

Old Pirate says rumor is the Pirates have plenty of weapons & are loading the powder kegs! Pert near sure them Speedway youngons will cause some headaches for opposing teams. This 2012 version is likely to be like attempting to stop a multi headed snake, a feller goes for one head and another bites him in the jock area.......Recon so......

Edited by OLD PIRATE