SP Pirates

D60, let me ask you a question? Why did that Stone man not get our boys in a goaline defence when those Bradley boys and those Brainerd boys got inside the 20 yard line? Grider better wake up and tell this Stone man to get in a goaline defence or we will get beat in a real game. You think im joking but im not.

417256_4500211187487_629093244_n.jpg

Happy that we seemed to be able to run off tackle more than just running around the end. Corbin Hale ran great and we really haven't used him that much. The line seemed strong but out dbs seemed suspect at times. This season does hinge on us staying healthy

427106_4500208307415_1946433638_n.jpg

No but I like being more than just run around the end right and left. Having strong linemen is a good thing and people will understand that when you are able to line up on 3rd and 2 and get it by running and not have to pass for it. And as far as me helping SP you are right. i am in the Pirate Hall of Fame and I bet you didn't even participate football did you.l

Nope, not at all. I know nothing about it.