SP Pirates

SP threads definately have the most colorful characters-pegleg-drunken sailor-roy,just doesnt slow down.i wish we had some folks to talk to on our boards,anyway football is here.good luck to all and stay healthy!

Same to you guys. You are welcome over here anytime, but I know we get carried away sometimes. How's the team looking?

Same to you guys. You are welcome over here anytime, but I know we get carried away sometimes. How's the team looking?

Had a good scrimmage against Meigs county,won 34-0 they were a pretty big up front but our line on both side dominated the scrimmage.Skill positions are good returned most of the team from last yr,line is bigger,stronger and faster.Should be a good yr if we can stay healty-famous word of a 1a school!I will be checking on the pirates now and again(would like to see a rematch at some point).Good luck!

People should realize we start only 3 seniors on each side

4 Sr's each side of ball actually. Stone, Hale and Johnson start both ways. Defense also has D Jones at Nose and most expect him to have a huge year for us. Offensively A Collier starts at center. What did you think about offense? I loved what I saw and think this year we will have a better offensive flow and identity. I feel like we can play smash mouth football for the first time in a long time. Corbin Hale is going to make some believers out of some teams. I think teams will have to be very disciplined defensively against us

4 Sr's each side of ball actually. Stone, Hale and Johnson start both ways. Defense also has D Jones at Nose and most expect him to have a huge year for us. Offensively A Collier starts at center. What did you think about offense? I loved what I saw and think this year we will have a better offensive flow and identity. I feel like we can play smash mouth football for the first time in a long time. Corbin Hale is going to make some believers out of some teams. I think teams will have to be very disciplined defensively against us

While busy watching for a hook from our two runners, they had best look for a power jab to the nose from him or uppercut from The QB. These kids are gonna be fun to watch, win or lose, but if they support each other, play as a team and stay focused the wins will come. I also saw some under classmen that contributed a lot.

I went to that durn practice game yesterday. Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider not tell us it was going to cost to get into that Floyd mans field? That lady asked me for a donation. Let me ask you another question. When those Bradley boys got down to the 20 yard line, they scored two times on us. Why did Grider not tell that Stone man to get into a goalline defence? If this Stone man does not get into a goalline defence, we will get beat and it could make us not go to the playoffs. You think im joking but im not.

While busy watching for a hook from our two runners, they had best look for a power jab to the nose from him or uppercut from The QB. These kids are gonna be fun to watch, win or lose, but if they support each other, play as a team and stay focused the wins will come. I also saw some under classmen that contributed a lot.

Pegleg, let me ask you a question. When we were playing those McMinn boys, was that Lankford boy the one that let that pass catcher get by him? If this Lankford boy wants to be one of those Mr. Football award winners again, he is going to have to get faster than that. When he is going against a real fast boy like that, that Stone man needs to tell him to back off that pass catcher some so he want get behind him. Let me ask you another question. Why did Grider not give our boys their jerseys to wear for this game? Some of them didnt even have a durn number on. Grider should have let them wear their game jersey. You think im joking but im not.

Hey wingman! Is SP the offical Cornbread Capitol. Just curious. Never heard of that before. I love me some good cornbread.

No. They are the capitol of the skillets corn bread is made in. Some folk mistake us for the University of Nebraska because of our black shirts.

No. They are the capitol of the skillets corn bread is made in. Some folk mistake us for the University of Nebraska because of our black shirts.

Look dude there are all sorts of silly little capitols of one thing or another all over the beloved south I was simply inquiring to the person who posted that title a time or two if this was the case in South Pitt. But leave up to the SP pop off league to step in with a wise crack. I likeit though and will gladly swap shots anytime. By the way I was in Nebaska a couple of weeks ago and guess what? Thier shirts are red. DUH! No Need to respond okay. Just read and go on. rlh what is that anyway ..... rednecks live here?

Look dude there are all sorts of silly little capitols of one thing or another all over the beloved south I was simply inquiring to the person who posted that title a time or two if this was the case in South Pitt. But leave up to the SP pop off league to step in with a wise crack. I likeit though and will gladly swap shots anytime. By the way I was in Nebaska a couple of weeks ago and guess what? Thier shirts are red. DUH! No Need to respond okay. Just read and go on. rlh what is that anyway ..... rednecks live here?

Have you ever heard of Lodge Skillet genuis? It wasn't popping off. The skillets are made in SP. http://www.coacht.co...s/page__st__190 As a result, SP hosts a Cornbread Festival, but isn't the capitol. Why do you think some of the characters in our threads are always saying "skillet heads?"

. . .

By the way I was in Nebaska a couple of weeks ago and guess what? Thier shirts are red. DUH! . . .

You may want to go google Nebraska Cornhuskers and "black shirts." You apparently don't know much about football. The Blackshirts are the first-string defensive unit players for the Nebraska football team.

http://en.wikipedia....rican_football)

. . . No Need to respond okay. Just read and go on. rlh what is that anyway ..... rednecks live here?

"rlh" is three letters of the alphabet. It is also:

Run_Like_Hell_Coverart.png

Edited by rlh