District 14A 2012-2013 Who ya got?

UCTdoes

I'm gonna play the comparing game. Hickman Co gave UC fits, UC won by 17 but it was a very close game. The same Hickman Co that lost to Waverly by about the same amount, in the same tournament. JC beat Waverly senseless 40+. Is that how that works? Lol

Edited by bob77

Purple,

Where you been, I'm not going to mention that our Greenfield boys put a whooping on your Sisco boys again this year. Back to back whoopings. This Chipper guy doesnt know his basketball.

Chipper, How many Gold Balls does Union City girls have? 0

Between Clark Range and Jackson County they have.... over 15

Three reasons why Union City cant compete at state level

1.Union City girls have been to the state one time in 50 years.

2.Coaching

3.Union City lost theier best player Amber Fair

Comparing scores never has worked....Some teams match up with teams better....Some teams just give some teams fits for no apparent reason....Greenfieldfan is still trashing UC....Some things never change....

You are so spot on. I'm not a Union City fan, but to not realize they are a potential state champion is ridiculous.

This Greenfieldfan is living in the 80's and 90's. Does he remember a 42-26 BUTT WHOOPING at Greenfield?

Edited by 14abasketballfan

Lake Co loses at Middleton. Not a good night. Shamon sat most of the game with four fouls and fouled out. Every LC player had three or more fouls while Middleton post had two. Look forward to playing them in Tiptonville. Any truth that Nettles has a serious knee injury? That would be devastating for UC. Praying its not so and for her. She is fun to watch when shes playing someone else.

I'm not sure how serious Nettles injury is..I know she was helped off the floor against Bradford..I know it didn't look good from what I heard..It will be a big blow to Uc..I did hear that Amber Fair was gonna start some running next week on her leg..I dunno if I would let her come back this year if I were one of her parents because it could risk serious carrer ending injury to her..Very risky..But if the Dr. Clears her then I guess its ok..I dunno

copenoc, I agree if I was Coach and or parent I would ease Amber back into the team. She is a heck of a player who has a career ahead of her after high school. If she was a Sr. it would be one thing but with time left be sure you are 100% before you get back out there in my opinion. Hate to hear about the Nettles girl. Hope it is not serious and she is able to play soon.