Maryville vs. Cleveland (Red Rebels vs. Blue Raiders)

Red Rebels

Go Raiders!

I was wondering when the pig was going to show up. Hey CBRF, I've got friends in Cleveland with a Fr. at CHS. I asked them if they were coming to the game and they said probably not. I could not imagine missing a MHS game. How have you all been traveling lately? I know we would all be in Cleveland if it was a home and home.

I was wondering when the pig was going to show up. Hey CBRF, I've got friends in Cleveland with a Fr. at CHS. I asked them if they were coming to the game and they said probably not. I could not imagine missing a MHS game. How have you all been traveling lately? I know we would all be in Cleveland if it was a home and home.

This is true.

I remember too well Cleveland putting 70 on the board vs Maryville in 1993. I expect a much improved Cleveland team this year. Can't wait to see the Rebels play.

I played that game, but let's not forget we put up 28 against them & that was more than anyone (including Brentwood Academy) had scored on them all year. They were beating us 28-21 at half & we tied it up before they ran off 42 straight on us to finish up at 70. A few guys I wrestled with in college played on that Cleveland team & they said we pissed them off & their locker room was crazy at half. That prompted Coach Monroe to give a rather lively speech & motivated them to run it up on us the rest of the night...

Edited by JSamson7

='strongx

Heard about that 70. Embarrassing. Also embarrassing when lil rebs put our starters back in during final minutes to keep a 13 player rockford team (with 2 girls) from scoring to preserve our shutout record and the 54-0 victory. Anyone else there for that? Just curious...

The actions of those two programs may be why the high school coaches send their kids to the titans/cubs/bears. Mmmm...

GQ wont do it, but some revenge from that whoopin cleveland gave us way back when would be ok with me.

Benny is back so beware....

Hear eye am on a recrootin' trip two Heeltun Head and everbodee's hung up on blow-outs.....We did haiv a ennertoob sprang a little leek on one ov Nellie's rear tarrs...and eye emmediatelee pulled ovur and mommaSTARS got down thair took off that valve stim cover and blowed hit baik up.....wub.png

Eye'm lookin' fer a tuff gaim frum Cleavelund....My Alcouh konnecshuns tell me that Crawford nose hiz deefence frum bein' on tha Riverdail staff with GR att Riverdail baik inn tha 90's...And thay brang tha pressure and give tha 'Naders a tuff time in a scrimmige......

cR eye nose corn iz awfull hi and steers iz hard two feed now.....

And speekin' ov feedin and blow-outs......Well we wint upp two Hudson's hear inn Heeltun Head all ewe cain eat SeeFood Restrunt and momma scorred quiet a few points onn all tham big shremp botes cleened all tham out and got us runnoft frum thair laist nite.....hungry.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

I played that game, but let's not forget we put up 28 against them & that was more than anyone (including Brentwood Academy) had scored on them all year. They were beating us 28-21 at half & we tied it up before they ran off 42 straight on us to finish up at 70. A few guys I wrestled with in college played on that Cleveland team & they said we pissed them off & their locker room was crazy at half. That prompted Coach Monroe to give a rather lively speech & motivated them to run it up on us the rest of the night...

Thanks for that inside story JS7. I'll bet they were pissed.

I was apart of that 93 team that put 70 on maryville. As a alum I'm glad they are heading back in the right direction. Great coaching staff now. They will be better and be very discipline. Honestly I don't think they can beat maryville. But I guarantee they will go up there and fight hard. I think Cleveland will have a very sucssesful this yr as well. Go Raiders!!!!

I don't know how well we will travel, I just know that I will be there. Ready to see some good football and hopefully an upset.