Union City vs Wayne Co

BigSwo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Co is going to smack that tail.

Now bigster and butchie....y'all know that the only tail smackin Lake Co is gonna do this year is thier own tail smackin the ground as theTornadoes run the score up at the bird cage in Tiptonville. Looks like you two made up and got back together. What happened Bigster? Did Butchie stay too long at Duck's house or something? You sure took a long time to post again. It must be that somebody removed those rose colored sunglasses y'all been wearing over there in LC. The Truth is a painful reality.

Edited by BigSwo

I go to the highschool everyday after work to help coach my 8yr old sons football team. While Im there I steal a few looks at the highschool team getting ready for the Wildcats. Today I watched as our scout team was running the Wildcat offense which looks alot like ours. I dont know why y'all couldnt just say so when I asked. Its no secret. is it? I mean y'all did'nt play Moore Co in the dark. Our teams had already exchanged films. I guess we will see who runs this offense the best and who prepares fot it the best. Its just.....Well ... We run alot of differant looks than we ran the last 3 years. Expect to be surprised.

I go to the highschool everyday after work to help coach my 8yr old sons football team. While Im there I steal a few looks at the highschool team getting ready for the Wildcats. Today I watched as our scout team was running the Wildcat offense which looks alot like ours. I dont know why y'all couldnt just say so when I asked. Its no secret. is it? I mean y'all did'nt play Moore Co in the dark. Our teams had already exchanged films. I guess we will see who runs this offense the best and who prepares fot it the best. Its just.....Well ... We run alot of differant looks than we ran the last 3 years. Expect to be surprised.

The only thing that will surprise me is if WC wins.

The only thing that will surprise me is if WC wins.

I will say one thing for the WC posters Y'all call it like you see it. I like plain and simple straight forward honesty. I can tell you that I was'nt on the UC band wagon the last 2 years. I never stopped supporting them and will always be in thier corner but I will tell it like it is. This is the truth as of now.... the only thing this team needs is a guy who will be the defensive inforcer type guy. We have a solid defense we just need that head hunter to emerge and split some skulls. the guy who says "YOU WILL NOT RUN ON THIS TEAM" We get that and we are going a long long way.

He's At The ElementaryEveryday, Passing Out Candy....."Candy Lil Girl?"...Dang Hoser! Edited by Butchie