Perry County @ Lewis County

We didn't say he ran a 4.3? He ran a 4.47 one time. It's not legit. His normal is a 4.5. Even though i said he ran a 4.4 legit. I actually meant to type in the 5. My bad

I did not say you did say that? I heard it going around Lewis. Thats awesome if that time was on a laser gun!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't say he ran a 4.3? He ran a 4.47 one time. It's not legit. His normal is a 4.5. Even though i said he ran a 4.4 legit. I actually meant to type in the 5. My bad

Not adding fuel to fire. Butttt.... Justin Gatlin. Olympic gold medalist and 2012 bronze medalist ran a 4.5 in NFL combine his senior year after being a NCAA national champion 100 meter sprinter. The only people ive been.able to find with timea considerably faster than that is denard robinson who ran a 4.32 in highschool who now is wanting to challenge usain bolt to a race. Haha. And ofcourse chris johnson,desean jackson who ran a 4.34. Although usain bolt hasnt recorded a 40 time it is calculated that he would run it in 4.1

I'm sorry but Hohenwald's football field is not perfect or great. Its just a typical football field. If you want to see a real football field then go to Allen, Texas and see the Eagles' field. Now that's perfect.

Compared to a half baseball/half football, half grass/half dirt field it is perfect! Next to Giles County's field, it is pretty great for our area!!

(this is for all of you people who keep asking why lewis co. is playing perry co. a 1a school!) first of all, it makes good sense for both schools because its a good game for both teams to make money at the gate and it doesn't cost much for travel. second, lewis co. didnt call perry co. wanting to play, perry co. called lewis co wanting to play.

I can OBJECT firmly to the above statement...... I know when the call, and whom asked what. Coach Sharp called someone from PC's staff asking for an early season game.

Time to throw the Gasoline on the fire.....

PC in a SHOCKER

25 trick plays have been added to the playbook. You Guys are terrible at trick plays,

"Coach why is the ball in the air? Are they allowed to do that?"

A new 1-10 Defense has been put into the scheme.

You can't use a blocking system if no one is on the line.

And Usain Bolt was added to the roster last night.... Shhh, don't tell no body!!!

By the way, I have a $100 that says Ryan Bell couldn't catch Dray mercer in a footrace today. Dray will be at practice today running the wingT for our Scout O....

Time to throw the Gasoline on the fire.....

PC in a SHOCKER

25 trick plays have been added to the playbook. You Guys are terrible at trick plays,

"Coach why is the ball in the air? Are they allowed to do that?"

A new 1-10 Defense has been put into the scheme.

You can't use a blocking system if no one is on the line.

And Usain Bolt was added to the roster last night.... Shhh, don't tell no body!!!

By the way, I have a $100 that says Ryan Bell couldn't catch Dray mercer in a footrace today. Dray will be at practice today running the wingT for our Scout O....

THAT'S A LIE!!!! Everyone on here knows you don't have $100. roflol.gif If Bell couldnt catch him, then I know Lu could. Who's gunna come play the part of Lu for your practice? What about Owen or Nash? Who is gunna cover Vandy if we take the notion to throw the rock? What happens when we line up and run it right down your throat? (Forrest didnt have too much trouble)

LC-40

PC-0

I'll consider it a loss if LC doesnt pitch a shut out.