Gordonsville at Smith County

croz6110

Its not classless..its about leadership and attention to detail..take pride in yourself..tuck ya darn shirt in..shave..lose weight and go big owls..sorry..i just hate gordonsville that much..

Your last statement saying "i just hate gordonsville that much" proves my point, CLASSLESS! No reason to go after a specific person in regards to appearance and what you perceive as lack of pride. I know Coach Marshall very well and if you understood his situation you wouldnt be saying things like this. I can promise you that no one, and I repeat no one cares more about the football program they coach than Coach Marshall who played for two legends at GHS in Turney Ford and Stanley Wills and carries the same values those men did. Again, CLASSLESS!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you finished yet?

That depends. I have no problem what so ever with your attitude toward Gordonsville and how you view this game or rivalry. Just dont get so personal about people on situations you have no clue about. Would you want someone to talk about you, your family or coach for that matter the way you have? I dont think so.

I wouldn't much whine and cry about it..I got fat people in my family too..we just havin fun here..no need to get your baby blue bloomers in a wad..im pretty chunky myself..but i will note that you remind me of last years gville team vs south pitt..gettin all overly excited..watch out blue bloomers..them personal foul penalties bite..esspecially 15 of them..put that in your marshall pride pipe and smoke it.

I wouldn't much whine and cry about it..I got fat people in my family too..we just havin fun here..no need to get your baby blue bloomers in a wad..im pretty chunky myself..but i will note that you remind me of last years gville team vs south pitt..gettin all overly excited..watch out blue bloomers..them personal foul penalties bite..esspecially 15 of them..put that in your marshall pride pipe and smoke it.

Oh, thats right, Semi Finals. You had nothing to do that night did you since your team had already turned in equipment 3 weeks prior. I make no excuses for what occurred that night. But, we as a program have put that behind us and will represent the Gordonsville Football Program with the respect it deserves this coming Friday night when we play Carthage. Also, dont get on here and talk about personal fouls being one sided. In game last year between GHS and Carthage, you guys had one who should have been ejected after the cheap shot he delivered. He got the 15 yard penalty. We had none for that game. I believe this game will be very physical, but clean. The way Football should be played. And by the way, I dont smoke.

Yo Carthage. Where's your dignity at?...Oh that's right. Pearl Cohn's third string QB still has it. You want to keep bringing up the past years, go right ahead. But remember every time you look into your trophy case, youre just gonna see a bunch of dust pilling up. You should probably just sell it because youre not going to come close to state anytime soon.

Yes i had something to do that night..i was sitting in the stands cheering you guys on..matchups..it'll be interesting to see how the givens kid does with more pressure in his face..he has a good quick release..question is can our recievers catch the ball..I think so..might pose a bit of trouble for blues defensive backs..I hear..and this is only what I hear..is that blues dbs aren't as strong this year..any truth to that?

Guest Termite

Yo Carthage. Where's your dignity at?...Oh that's right. Pearl Cohn's third string QB still has it. You want to keep bringing up the past years, go right ahead. But remember every time you look into your trophy case, youre just gonna see a bunch of dust pilling up. You should probably just sell it because youre not going to come close to state anytime soon.

WOW............... Man you bring it.....This is an awsome 1st post. roflol.gifroflol.gif

Look.......if you are gonna try to be "the idiotgator"........at least attempt something new..