Gordonsville at Smith County

croz6110

Croz, not just the 197 rushing yards. How do you explain kicking from SC's 45 to him?? The near 100 yard return and at least one reception for 20 yards or so were evidence of how good a player he is.

I can't explain. As soon as it was in the air, I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

IMO, you either kick it to the opposite field or find someone to kick it out of the endzone.

The return, however, wasn't too spectacular. He ran straight downfield and no on touched him, but it did show his speed.

Edited by croz6110

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Croz....Your post usually make more sense than any one of us on here. Sc has 2 tough games in the future too,LA and DC. Maybe we both can pull out a couple of wins.We've had LA and DC's number for years, but they are both improved, FC may be a challenge for ya'll, but a'll have done well against them lately and this game is winnable. I believe ya'll get TC this year, but it will be a challenge too. I'll watching the Big Blue when SC isn't playing. Heck I'll even set on G-ville's side. I don't own anything blue myself, other than jeans but hey, I can loan you a gray or white shirt, with a small sc on them...

Morning Tmite - I agree with you, Croz always post very good posts. He is true blue, as he should be, but you can tell he uses a lot of common sense in his posts. I think we have just about worn out the past game and time to move on. Good luck To Gville the rest of the year and the North side will be pulling for you.

Croz, not just the 197 rushing yards. How do you explain kicking from SC's 45 to him?? The near 100 yard return and at least one reception for 20 yards or so were evidence of how good a player he is.

manning is an incredibly talented player, i'm not disputing that in the least, but almost 3/4's of his rushing yards came in the 2nd half and, at times, he was running through holes big enough to drive a truck through, by that point g-villes line was wore out and sc was swapping in/out fresher kids every other play. hats off to the sc offensive coordinator, he saw this too and just kept pounding the ball. Edited by snoball5278

Been good Twan, and yourself? And how's the Fanman? I see another win for the Owls over G'ville Friday night. Congrats! You'll be hearing from me from time to time this year. Good luck against LA this week.

Been doing very well. Fanman is fanman...icon_e_biggrin.gif He rarely posts anymore. Congrats for your big win last week. It looks like you are much improved. I know it's been a tough few years up there. Yes...same old same old with the Kitties. They fought hard and came up short. SC did not play very well and still won...much like last year in that respect. The games were different...but same results. I am optimistic they will get better...and the necessary corrections will be made. This team has a chance to be very good by the end of the year.