Gordonsville at Smith County

croz6110

I hate to admit it,,, and it pains me to say this, but I really believe SC may lose.......... the toss, and that is a maybe!!!!!! No way they are losing the game... that ain't 50 /50 Hey, how many tosses can Gville claim over the past 13? Maybe you guys can actually find a win or two in there to really brag about.... huh.pngbored.gif

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much on bringing up the state title either but was on the fortunate end of winning 3 out of 4 years... You might have been to the show but you did not play in it but hey that powerhouse out east is a beast

Tiger tradition must have played during the mayfield or Anderson era because that's the only time they won every game they played against SC!! Plus I love the fact that I have never lost to the little boys in blue!!! Oh and congrats the boys in blue for winning a state title back in the 80's how could we ever forget that you won that back then!!! I am sorry but nobody cares what you did back then!! Live in the present not in the past!! The present is now!!! Oh and by the way I have more state titles under my belt than Gville does!! I have been to the show I know what it's like!!!

I really don't care if they play or not - but Croz, it's NOT if SC can stand to lose the gate - it's if GORDONSVILLE can stand to lose the gate. Gville would stand to lose a whole lt more than SC.

Gordonsville gets some pretty good gates with TC and FC. The life of our football program doesn't depend on if we play SC or not.

Not much on bringing up the state title either but was on the fortunate end of winning 3 out of 4 years... You might have been to the show but you did not play in it but hey that powerhouse out east is a beast

Thank you for letting me know that I didn't play in it! I actually already knew that!!! Yea they are good!