Gordonsville at Smith County

croz6110

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l find the chest thumping, bickering etc distasteful, if you shovel it out be prepared to grovel in it sooner or later and not neccessarily on the football field. What Gville has lacked in tje past was not talent but passion and heart. Last year Cody Webb with the "luck of Weezy" caught the ball that won the game. Who is the heart of the Owls this year? Meanwhile Gville has heart, passion and hopefully a win!

l believe in the Blue and White!!

I doubt the strek ends..gvilles qb is playin at about 75% right now..the swaim boy is out.that other starter has to sit this game out..too much to overcome in a game like this

Don't feel left out, heard our qb has been out all week with the flu and others too. Hope Jalen is ready to go. He may have to snap the ball to himself and run it too. lol

The time is almost here!! So pumped for this Friday! SC will be fired up and ready, they have been since monday.. they can't wait to go and show everyone that they are not the underdog! I think SC will come out with a victory! Last Friday showed me our potential, and I like this team! The quarterback will throw the pass on target, if we catch it we will have a good night. We still have our running game which didn't show much last Friday, but didn't need to. The defense looked good. If we, SC, get at least a 10 to 14 point lead our defense can hold on to the lead. I really liked the way we rotated the defense all game keeping fresh bodies on the field all night, that will work in our favor Firday! As for gville, its the same.. this is "the year." Last two years you all have came to the hole it was 48-0 and 20-0. SC will come out on top in this one.. they'll pull away at the end!

WTD!!

GO BIG OWLS!!

I thought about responding....then thought ......what's the point. Everybody knows,Even though they might not want to admit it, or except it.

I believe both programs benefit from the gate. Huge crowds for this game. Some people go to this game only. Who benefits most? Gordonsville. Other than SC,FC and TC the rest are usually average. SC has big gates from G-ville, WH, WC,MC and LA usually travel well.I don't know yet, but they say Warren Co. travels well. Sometimes it's just a matter of bigger schools bring more people.

SC is able to do things G-ville can't ,or don't ,to generate a little money for the program, But none of that matters.The game usually a good game to watch. If's fun to poke at each other. Sometimes it goes a little over the top,which is OK. Gotta love and back your school and community. The only reason not to play this game are the idiots that have an actual,real hatred for the other school. I'm SC 1st, then I TRY to support the local schools, After all, these are neighbors and kids from this area .

Its nice to see yall going at each other as usual. I will say this termite. Big schools dont always mean big gates. I bet Glencliff wont bring 3 fans up to Motown friday night. Last season when we went to that big 5A school they didnt have anybody pay to get inside the gate on their side of the field. When we tried to get on the bus, all the folks on the outside of the gate that didnt pay to watch the game, tried to knife the home team and some of our players to go along with it. All that being said, aint it nice to live in communities like TC,SC,Gordonsville and Motown where community sports like football are still so important that all you nuts would get on here and argue for a full week with each other about how big a gate each of you produce for the other. GO TIGGERS!!