Scores

mjuhb

Nice to see that their program is starting to gel some, just how long have they fielded a team? How are their numbers roster-wise?

D

Based on what I saw at the Sweetwater play day, their numbers look decent. They beat Gibbs County 2-1 and lost big to Ooltewah. (I think it was Ooltewah. I saw 5 40-minute games and they kind of ran together.) They played hard for both full 40s, have a good keeper, and decent speed up top. I know a couple of their players from Middle Valley and Chattanooga United.

Edited by ChattanoogaCannon

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see that their program is starting to gel some, just how long have they fielded a team? How are their numbers roster-wise?

D

D

Roughly 20..Only a few years and for a couple of seasons any girls had to play on the boys team in the spring. The stats in this morning in the paper were off a bit, one girl listed is a reserve and hasn't scored, also they'd only played 2 games at the time those stats were entered, not four (somehow it got doubled on the games but not the goals). Main scorers so far are two juniors and a sophomore. Main goalkeeper is a senior.

More of the teams around Chattanooga need to submit their stats.

Roughly 20..Only a few years and for a couple of seasons any girls had to play on the boys team in the spring. The stats in this morning in the paper were off a bit, one girl listed is a reserve and hasn't scored, also they'd only played 2 games at the time those stats were entered, not four (somehow it got doubled on the games but not the goals). Main scorers so far are two juniors and a sophomore. Main goalkeeper is a senior.

More of the teams around Chattanooga need to submit their stats.

Looks like you all have more than Baylor is able to field now...