Franklin Centennial

WitchDoctor

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the Franklin administration are regretting their decision to get rid of Clayton. I am not saying they would have beaten Centennial tonight, but the Rebels effort was pathetic.

Young and lack of talent yes but how do you measure effort? By the way how was your effort this week? Donnie Webb is in major buliding program that will take years, you have not a clue.

Indy ran into a top 5 team in 6A this week. Centennial is not a top 5A team. Franklin is not well coached from what I saw last night. A lot of players out of position on defense, a offense that rivals Indy's in simplicity. You Rebel fans can think you may a good move last offseason but your staff is now rivaling our staff for worst in the district. Webb is not a HC.

Edited by IndyEagle09

I wonder if the Franklin administration are regretting their decision to get rid of Clayton. I am not saying they would have beaten Centennial tonight, but the Rebels effort was pathetic.

Disagree, they just got beat by a better team that was hellbent to win. Don't know names but FHS has talent with the QB, #21, #85, #20. They are weak against the pass, something Indy can't do, so that should be a good game later this year.

Congrats to chs on the win!

I see the ridiculous posts about Clayton and the FHS decision to get rid of him has begun. With Franklin's lack of talent right now, General Neyland couldn't have coached them to a win. They will be back and D Webb will be the man to do it.

Go Rebels!!!!

I was told the centennial freshmen team beat the Franklin freshmen 20-0. Is that correct?

It's really comical to read the comments about Franklin football by some folks on here who know nothing about Franklin High or football. Coach Webb has done an outstanding job returning pride, character, team work and trust back to the football program at Franklin High. The adminstration at Franklin has done an outstanding job in supporting the football program who has now played two outstanding football teams in it's first 3 games. In, fact they both are most likely the best football teams in each school's history. Check out the scores of Siegel's past two games and I fully expect Siegel and Centennial to lose only 2 games between both of them this regular season.

Franklin is now 15-1 against Centennial, not too shabby--the Cougars were going to win at some point and with the new once Franklin zone that covers their school and the open zone rules that apply to the Cougars-what do you expect?

Congrats to the Cougars-it was all set up for you and you took advantage of an young and inexperienced Rebel football team. Tomlin was outstanding and a great leader for the Cougars last night. Players make plays and they did last night for the Cougars.

Coach Webb is the man for Franklin as Coach Rector is the man for Centennial and they shall meet again!!!!

Edited by Hoganknows