Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

I am from Mt. Juliet where your QB is actually zoned. I watched this game on DTC to see how Mr. Superstar would handle getting kicked in the teeth by those country boys from Gordonsville. As I suspected, he couldn't handle it. It is a good thing that Coach Perry turned down Mama's demands and took him quickly to FC where they would. He never would have been able to handle Tennessee 6 A ball where getting kicked in the teeth is a weekly thing. There are no Red Boiling Springs or Pickett County teams on our schedule.

What I saw was a rain-slicked field and two kids riding the wet ground to the fence. I saw Mr. Superstar running his mouth and jabbering to the refs at every turn. Let me tell you what would have happened had Long high-stepped for the Bears, his butt would have been taken out. But everyone in WC knows that Friendship doesn't hold their players to the same high standards and why he gets so many "recruits".

Bottom line is- Who's your daddy? GORDONSVILLE. They own you. Shine that ring from last yr and brag about how many games in a row that you won. Guess what? that streak is over .

You might want to tell your coach that he better worry MORE about his coach putting his hands on an opponent ( strictly a NO NO by TSSAA) much less kicking him than trying to turn in that kid from Gordonsville.

Good luck to the Tigers the rest of their way. Keep doing what you are doing.

As for Mr superstar, you better be glad you don't play Riverdale or Siegal. You would be on the first bus back to PA.

Dang good post. Dont even tell me Momma made demands to General Patton Perry over in Mt. Juliet. Edited by Mr. Postman1

So does that mean your players are atheists or muslims? What an absurd statement.

I consider myself a christian. I ask myself "what would jesus do" on many occasions. In the instances I came across reading this topic this week, none of the time did jesus tell me to go start a school in which most poor people could not afford to attend. Then allow good athletes to come to it for free so I can boast of the fact that we beat you in a football game in most part due to your wealth. When he spoke to me about these issues he said go out into your own community and preach the gospel to all who will listen. Not to the ones who can afford it. I feel your christian kids "if you really have some" could benefit the Wilson County school system by witnessing to the young kids of your community. How can they do this if they dont attend the same schools they do just because they dont have the money. I'm glad the Tigers waxed the christian wannabees of Lebanon.

Guest Termite

I consider myself a christian. I ask myself "what would jesus do" on many occasions. In the instances I came across reading this topic this week, none of the time did jesus tell me to go start a school in which most poor people could not afford to attend. Then allow good athletes to come to it for free so I can boast of the fact that we beat you in a football game in most part due to your wealth. When he spoke to me about these issues he said go out into your own community and preach the gospel to all who will listen. Not to the ones who can afford it. I feel your christian kids "if you really have some" could benefit the Wilson County school system by witnessing to the young kids of your community. How can they do this if they dont attend the same schools they do just because they dont have the money. I'm glad the Tigers waxed the christian wannabees of Lebanon.

Stampus Lickus, just tell them to "turn the other cheek" and move on.

FC you lost.Stop whining about how hot and humid it was or how the mean old tigers play dirty football.Its football,Its a contact sport.I do not want to see anyone purposely injured,your QB may bring on some of this hate with his cocky attitude.He needs to prove himself,can he handle the rough game of football? Time will tell.Wonder why FC is hated so much? You have made your players seem like a bunch of babies with all your complaining.If you want to be perceived as christians,act like christians! Enough said.

I don't think it's the players whining. It's the adults...on both sides. The best team won. It's a shame there isn't a rematch possibile. I think it might have a different outcome. I've seen about 35 years of FC vs. GHS football. We always get more injuries there. I think it's coached into them. But that's just my opinion. Our "superstar" will be fine. I think he will learn from the experience and be better for it. We act like Christians...imperfect and human just like everyone else.

Actually, fact is that he is not even zoned for MJ and if you knew his story you know that his mom would NEVER have demanded anything from Coach Perry!! There were many local public schools bringing lots of southern "hospitality" to he and his mom to get him at their school. He is as tough as ANY player in Wilson county and if he were in 6A ball he would be on top there too (along with quite a few MJ kids that are at FCS)

The Coach you speak of putting hands on a kid did so to get the GHS player OFF of our player after he slammed him into the fence and continued to taunt him. (a plan that was tweeted to take our QB out if the chance given before the game) And if you chop at knees and block our line by their face masks ALL night to own us then you own us. But funny thing is, then you go home to Gville and all year talk about us and our players and even draw and label pictures of some of our named players, then maybe we own them in the long run!!

As for our "Mr Superstar" as your envy has nicknamed him, I am sure he will be enjoying college at an amazing school that will be paid for by his talents, determination and hard work out of a 2A program very similar to the one he came from in PA. He is a great competitor that knows the game of football! He is also a dear young man that is learning how special it is to become a role model on and off the field!

Actually, fact is that he is not even zoned for MJ and if you knew his story you know that his mom would NEVER have demanded anything from Coach Perry!! There were many local public schools bringing lots of southern "hospitality" to he and his mom to get him at their school. He is as tough as ANY player in Wilson county and if he were in 6A ball he would be on top there too (along with quite a few MJ kids that are at FCS)

The Coach you speak of putting hands on a kid did so to get the GHS player OFF of our player after he slammed him into the fence and continued to taunt him. (a plan that was tweeted to take our QB out if the chance given before the game) And if you chop at knees and block our line by their face masks ALL night to own us then you own us. But funny thing is, then you go home to Gville and all year talk about us and our players and even draw and label pictures of some of our named players, then maybe we own them in the long run!!

As for our "Mr Superstar" as your envy has nicknamed him, I am sure he will be enjoying college at an amazing school that will be paid for by his talents, determination and hard work out of a 2A program very similar to the one he came from in PA. He is a great competitor that knows the game of football! He is also a dear young man that is learning how special it is to become a role model on and off the field!

How many poor old kids that are maybe, 5'4'' and 135 pounds with no athletic ability and no money, possibly a father and mother or both addicted to meth, have you christians accepted into your school free of charge and teaching them to become model citizens in and out of the classroom. Though they may not be model citizens at this point in time. I know many public schools that are making this attempt everyday, some failing and some succeeding. Funny thing is good christian folks like yourself would love to stop your tax dollars from helping kids like this. Funny thing is Goodpasture christian school has 15 players suspended this week and weeks to come for not being christians. Tell me how much paying an extra $10000 a year helped their kids learn to be better role models by going to a christian school. Only person the money benefited was the school administrator and his family cause supposedly they dont pay the teachers and other faculty much of anything at these schools. Edited by Mr. Postman1

I am amused by your username. tigerboyz? I guess you are admitting you are a wannabe Tiger since they OWN you? Interesting for sure that would be your name on here. Sounds like you could be a former Gordonsville player's Mommy to me. I would bet there is at least one on the roster. They have kids from all the surrounding counties.

IF the kid wasn't zoned for MJ then why did she come to Perry to pimp him then? I know for a fact that she did no matter what you claim. She demanded starter status. This is very laughable to do if you really know Roger Perry, known as General Patton Perry.

No matter what was done by anyone, a coach from the opposing team is NOT allowed to touch a kid on their sidelines. Period. Call the TSSAA if you don't believe me, but be ready because they just might want to discuss your coach further.

You at FC are so soft and spineless. Let it go. Grow up and quit whining. Get some better conditioning while you are at it. Your boys were huffing and puffing all night. Talk about out of shape. Make them walk to the practice field instead of being driven in a limo.

Tell your "dear young man " that he better strap it on tight when you play Trousdale. If he doesn't, it might not matter how talented he is. You don't get scholarships in body casts. I don't think he was hurt Friday night, I think he had had enough and faked it. Especially since no one is telling what his exact injury was.

Tigers, your running back was tough as nails and strong as an ox despite having his neck almost ripped off with no flag..He would be great in big boy ball in 6A.

Edited by dabears740

I am from Mt. Juliet where your QB is actually zoned. I watched this game on DTC to see how Mr. Superstar would handle getting kicked in the teeth by those country boys from Gordonsville. As I suspected, he couldn't handle it. It is a good thing that Coach Perry turned down Mama's demands and took him quickly to FC where they would. He never would have been able to handle Tennessee 6 A ball where getting kicked in the teeth is a weekly thing. There are no Red Boiling Springs or Pickett County teams on our schedule.

What I saw was a rain-slicked field and two kids riding the wet ground to the fence. I saw Mr. Superstar running his mouth and jabbering to the refs at every turn. Let me tell you what would have happened had Long high-stepped for the Bears, his butt would have been taken out. But everyone in WC knows that Friendship doesn't hold their players to the same high standards and why he gets so many "recruits".

Bottom line is- Who's your daddy? GORDONSVILLE. They own you. Shine that ring from last yr and brag about how many games in a row that you won. Guess what? that streak is over .

You might want to tell your coach that he better worry MORE about his coach putting his hands on an opponent ( strictly a NO NO by TSSAA) much less kicking him than trying to turn in that kid from Gordonsville.

Good luck to the Tigers the rest of their way. Keep doing what you are doing.

As for Mr superstar, you better be glad you don't play Riverdale or Siegal. You would be on the first bus back to PA.

Lol great post bud. Haters gonna hate

Wingman, I'm pretty sure he'll be alright. He injured his back and that's all the info I got. Many people here are ignorant and seem to enjoy the fact that Long got hurt more than the fact that Gville won. These people are fools if they really believe Long isn't that good and couldnt play with the "big boys". There's a reason Chad Simmons was at FCS this past week. He's a national recruiter and came to middle TN to meet with two juniors, AJ and Jalen Hurd. Thanks for showing class.