Knotts West vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Say it ain't so Jake!

jake4.jpg?t=1346337641

Afraid so, RR. It goes way back to when I was a Freshman in HS in North Dakota. A man by the name of Paul W. "Bear" Bryant, (I bowed my head while typing that), came on his first and only recruiting trip to North Dakota to try and get a big old OL I played with to come play at UA. Well we all got to meet and shake hands with him (I bowed my head while shaking his hand), and from that day forward I have been a Crimson lover. Even moved to L.A. (lower Alabama) after high school and lived until I met my 2nd wife and moved here.

Afraid so, RR. It goes way back to when I was a Freshman in HS in North Dakota. A man by the name of Paul W. "Bear" Bryant, (I bowed my head while typing that), came on his first and only recruiting trip to North Dakota to try and get a big old OL I played with to come play at UA. Well we all got to meet and shake hands with him (I bowed my head while shaking his hand), and from that day forward I have been a Crimson lover. Even moved to L.A. (lower Alabama) after high school and lived until I met my 2nd wife and moved here.

Smart woman your second wife is. You know she is trying to save you Jake.

jake jist fer ewe frum tha Cap....wif a littull Denny Chimes added inn.......popcorneater.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zkznl92lBI

OK baik two tha gaim twonite.......A tuff one fer the boys inn red and black.....

Eye've heered sum may stay hoam and watch Ewe Tea.....Well knott STARS and momma....All eye haid two do wuz jist menshun eatin' out befour tha gaim att one ov tham fancee Knottsvul restrunts like Kangston Pyke Christull orr one ov tham Pandy Bare places that maik that woemun's list on tha tv news abowt "clean hit up" (and we all know momma cain hep "clean hit up" and out......hungry.gif )

momma got so ecksighted she wint out an startid shinin' on Nellie Belle so we wood look rilly hi klass and like we rilly belonged att tha Christull orr Pandy Bare....

Lookin' fer a big Mairvul crowd on Sutherlund.....Hoap tha boys cain get 'er done.....Caws eye no momma will....... thumb[1].gif

Edited by STARSNBARS
  • Upvote 1