Dobyns-Bennett @ Sevier County

BatmanDB

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a SC fan just about to bust to get started on this thread,so have at it.I'll go ahead and make my prediction.Dobyns-Bennett 48-Sevier County33 and see what everyone has to say for the next week.Batman out

Well I hope your right Batman but from everything I've seen im going to have to reverse that score. Sevier Co. 48, DB 35.

To all sevier county fans: please do not get on here and trash talk about this game. DB is a very good football team with a lot of weapons...so is Sevier County. While the game itself should be a great one, do not take away from all the hard work both teams and coaching staffs have put into this entire season. Trash talk makes the entire community look bad so please refrain. Have fun on here, just please keep it classy. The way Coach Brewer would want it.

To all sevier county fans: please do not get on here and trash talk about this game. DB is a very good football team with a lot of weapons...so is Sevier County. While the game itself should be a great one, do not take away from all the hard work both teams and coaching staffs have put into this entire season. Trash talk makes the entire community look bad so please refrain. Have fun on here, just please keep it classy. The way Coach Brewer would want it.

Do you really think what some poster on here says can reflect on an entire community? If that was the case, you would think Kingsport was full of nothing more than inbred nut jobs with no ability to defend the foward pass.

Do you really think what some poster on here says can reflect on an entire community? If that was the case, you would think Kingsport was full of nothing more than inbred nut jobs with no ability to defend the foward pass.

You should of added "Daniel Boone Fans" in your call for no trash talk. Not that it would of done any good.

Bear fans may want to wait and see how we do against our first reat test of the season tonight against an improved Jeff Co before we worry about DB. We really don't know how good we are so tonight should be a good barometer against a Patriot squad that will be wanting some payback for last year's beat down. We'll find out a lot tonight. Hopefully we play well, get the win, with no injuries and then we can look forward to a great matchup next week.

Truth! I am hoping the rest of the state takes no interest in the DB posts. "Kingsport" is part of my home address.

Truth! I am hoping the rest of the state takes no interest in the DB posts. "Kingsport" is part of my home address.

Still smarting from last nights annual beat down I see. If you want to change "Kingsport" as part of your home address I'll help you and granny load the truck. Church Hill's the place for you........or maybe Gate City would feel more like home.roflolk.gif

Bear fans may want to wait and see how we do against our first reat test of the season tonight against an improved Jeff Co before we worry about DB. We really don't know how good we are so tonight should be a good barometer against a Patriot squad that will be wanting some payback for last year's beat down. We'll find out a lot tonight. Hopefully we play well, get the win, with no injuries and then we can look forward to a great matchup next week.

What's your assessment of Sevier County after their win against Jeff Co?