Fairview (2-1) @ Page (1-2)

JUNO

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your gonna blame the refs for all of those penalties then it proves how biased you are. I will say that there were some questionable but I still didn't expect some of the dirty moments from yall. Just remember that when we have come over there its been the same way in yalls favor on the flags. Go Pats loved the win!

If your gonna blame the refs for all of those penalties then it proves how biased you are. I will say that there were some questionable but I still didn't expect some of the dirty moments from yall. Just remember that when we have come over there its been the same way in yalls favor on the flags. Go Pats loved the win!

What went wrong for Fairview.

Pats earned the win and held off Fairview when they woke up. Sour grapes on the refs Jackets, at least our PA didn't yell "is that a hanky on the field?". You have a good team, and will win plenty of games with 10 & 21, but in this district you better come to play for all 4 quarters. As best I can tell Giles is the class of the bunch and will take a monumental effort with no plays off to take down. Can anyone explain why a helmet to helmet shot on a receiver that is ruled a personal foul is not an automatic 1st down but illegal participation is? Saw it tonight and it just doesn't register, especially when a bud looked up the rules online and IP is a 5 yarder?

Good Luck the rest of the season Fairview, you have a solid team.

What went wrong for Fairview.

First off, Page played a heck of a game. Second, we shot ourselves in both feet every single chance we had. (Personal fouls, block in the backs, 3 yes 3, 12 men on the field penalties. Lined up for a 2 point conversion and had no QB on the field. Things like that ALL NIGHT LONG!) Third, when we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot, the refs came up with something for us. Fourth....refer to first. We got whipped......

Page played a heck of a game in the first half. Second half not as much. Credit to Fairview for even with the mistakes never giving and up and playing to the end, yall are good team. Ramey and number 21 and number 10 and great players and yall are gonna probably win all but 1 game the rest of the year (no one is beating Giles). Interested to see how yall do from here on out and into the post season. Good luck the rest of the way.

Pats earned the win and held off Fairview when they woke up. Sour grapes on the refs Jackets, at least our PA didn't yell "is that a hanky on the field?". You have a good team, and will win plenty of games with 10 & 21, but in this district you better come to play for all 4 quarters. As best I can tell Giles is the class of the bunch and will take a monumental effort with no plays off to take down. Can anyone explain why a helmet to helmet shot on a receiver that is ruled a personal foul is not an automatic 1st down but illegal participation is? Saw it tonight and it just doesn't register, especially when a bud looked up the rules online and IP is a 5 yarder?

Good Luck the rest of the season Fairview, you have a solid team.

Made no sense to me, I dont see how a personal foul isn't an automatic first down.

First off, Page played a heck of a game. Second, we shot ourselves in both feet every single chance we had. (Personal fouls, block in the backs, 3 yes 3, 12 men on the field penalties. Lined up for a 2 point conversion and had no QB on the field. Things like that ALL NIGHT LONG!) Third, when we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot, the refs came up with something for us. Fourth....refer to first. We got whipped......

Please explain how Fairview "got whipped" bc I'm pretty sure we were at the same game and the only whipping I seen was the ones the referees put on the game of football this evening. I am not just calling it from my side bc Fairview lost I'm just stating facts. Some calls we're obvious some were ghostly and some of the most blatant werent even called. I must also say that the TSSAA needs to tighten up on who refs these games. They were absolutely some of the most out of shape individuals I have ever seen on the field. Have some respect and pride in your work and appearance.

I just got home and I always watch the WC Game of the Week on local tv at midnight and all I can say is WOW!!! I have never seen a worse job of officiating in the first half of the game. These officials did a terrible job. It is a shame how grown men can come out and take away from young men. There were bad calls on both teams but in the first half Fairview had multiple TDs called back.

Even the announcers are saying how awful it is and they need to let them play. Does it get better in the 2nd half?