TROUSDALE @ GORDONSVILLE

mancoverage

everyone knows this is supposed to be gordonsville's year. gonna be a hard row to hoe for the jackets, but we've won a whole lot games that we shouldn't have. creasy will have a plan, but the boys will have to execute it. jackets are gonna have to nut up this week.

Maybe they need that McCall guy that writes "Across the Miles" to give them a motivational speech.roflolk.gif

Guest Termite

Maybe they need that McCall guy that writes "Across the Miles" to give them a motivational speech.roflolk.gif

Now that would be interesting. A SC grad, giving G-ville a motivational speech to play against TC, where he now lives. I want that in the Courier.......

Guest Termite

This game should be another nail biter. I Know Trousdale Co. well enough to know they will give us all we want and more. They are well coached and talented. Two key ingredients for a good football team. Looking forward to this one.

Let me translate for you........I'm a SC guy but I speak a little Gordansvillian. "We're gonna beat your .hind end."

Guest Termite

we got the blind folds free off all the bodies lying in the streets of carthage on sat morning. roflol.gif

I don't know if you ought to use them or not. A lot of blood-sweat and tears on them. Although some may have been tied to a stick and used as white flags. huh.png

Guest Termite

Hey snoball, ya'll might ought to get somebody to slip over to G-ville and put a little extra padding on the fence around the field. Seems they got a tough de-FENCE overthere and know how to use it.icon_lol.gif .