TROUSDALE @ GORDONSVILLE

mancoverage

Guest Termite

Termie, are you admitting that your blood might run a little Gold AND Blue lol? ?

I admit nothing. And demand proof. Althougt, I would say it favors more GOLD and blue than GOLD and purple.thumb[1].gif

After all Bluebellz......Gordansville is in SMITH CO. and CARTHAGE JUNCTION is in Gordansville.

Shoot, I even think there's a street over there name Jimmy Maynard Way. If there ain't there should be, he owns G-ville. roflolk.gif (Sorry Bluebellz I just got carried away).

Good luck to the (99% of the time), friends neighbors and kin from the southside.

Hey Slim, make sure to pass along to the jackets to run at #53 also, because he plays on the defensive side too. I'm sure you'll wear him out also.

I have no prediction yet on this game because I've not seen trousdale play. I do however expect the turnovers for the jackets to continue because you cant fix that in a week, especially when you're most likely going to get hit harder than in any game previous. (if we can catch you). Even though i haven't seen Tc, I'm sure they still have speed, theyve always had speed. This is a good warm up for us to see where we'd match against South Pitt, just like we're the best version for Tc to see how they'll do against Friendship. Pretty evenly matched teams in my opinion.

Go Tigers and im hoping for another big victory (but i expected that with last yrs Tiger team) We better come prepared because it's not going to be handed to us.

When we get it fixed this week. Gonna feast on some tiger meat. Make it 21 in a row. popcorneater.gif Just so ya know

Our QB is tougher.

I honestly think the talent gap this year is large enough to make up for the gap in coaching, if you know what I mean.

If we lose this game, we should hang it up for the rest of the year.

TC has a couple of starters out and a starter that's not 100%. Combine this with an already young an inexperienced team and Gville SHOULD win convincingly. However, we SHOULD have beat SC. So we'll see.

I really think you should take up coaching, Croz. Not too late.