TROUSDALE @ GORDONSVILLE

mancoverage

Well tonight turned out like I thought it would. I figured the tigers would take it to TC this year. . Every team has down\young years. Congrats to g'ville..I hope you guys can go all the way this year. If you don't then you can always come to Hartsvile to see one of our championship trophies.

Let me remind you...you remember last FRYDAY night in Livingston? hungry.gif

Well...IT WASN'T QUITE THAT BAD roflolk.gif

Let me rephrase that...

IF you would have left Smith County at a younger age and moved west to TC we would have taught you to "read". Then you would have been able to cipher that i had already said that there gameplan stunk.

Now wheres you twin "twan to defend you twirpmite?

Guest Termite

Let me remind you...you remember last FRYDAY night in Livingston? hungry.gif

Well...IT WASN'T QUITE THAT BAD roflolk.gif

Sooooo. What your saying is..... TC coaches were coaching SC last Friday night.

I don't know what happened at Livingston last Friday. I ws in Carthage, but 41-19 then Tonight 42-7 I'm not too good at math.......but seems to me yelp.........THAT BAD.

Well.......not ANYBODY.roflol.gif

Not hard for a team with what 3 real coaches and 9 position coaches...80 players to squeak by...but a challenge for a team with what 2 real coaches 3 volunteers and 30 players to beat. I mean if you got 80 kids 3 injuries don't hurt near as much as a team with 30 kids.

Guest Termite

Let me rephrase that...

IF you would have left Smith County at a younger age and moved west to TC we would have taught you to "read". Then you would have been able to cipher that i had already said that there gameplan stunk.

Now wheres you twin "twan to defend you twirpmite?

You SAID......."the coaches didn't show up".

Yea, I can see where that TC education shows up....."there". roflol.gifroflol.gif If I ciphered right.

Sooooo. What your saying is..... TC coaches were coaching SC last Friday night.

I don't know what happened at Livingston last Friday. I ws in Carthage, but 41-19 then Tonight 42-7 I'm not too good at math.......but seems to me yelp.........THAT BAD.

Does it matter the score?...by the end of the 3rd qtr we both knew what the outcome was gonna be! Its called an ####whooping.

Gville dominated the whole game. TC move the ball well up the middle and off tackle, but when 3rd and short arose we either got a penalty or the coach would called an ignorant play.

We had nothing for Gville, at all, BUT if our coaches would have called a SMART offensive game...we could have held Gville to 21-28 points i believe.

All the lost yardage plays for TC were sweeps and misdirection. When we lined up and ran straight at them we were able to move the ball.

I honestly believe that these TC Coaches give these kids more credit than they deserve. They need to be coaching these boys like they are peewees. If they would condense that playbook a little and just concentrate on making a few plays unstoppable. We might be able to get past the first round of the playoffs roflolk.gif

My actual feeling leaving the game was that the boys played better tonight, but our game plan was horrible. And we were out manned at nearly every position.

While i'm at it, props to #4, #65, #26, #24 bring it every play. #11, #40, #80 should have gotten more PT tonight. They will be starters next year.

Bottom line is Coach Creasy better tighten up or i'm gonna have to fire him!roflol.gif

Yea, I can see where that TC education shows up....."there". roflol.gifroflol.gif If I ciphered right.

Here Imbecile!!

Edited by slimshady

Here's a quote for you...

"It's imposssible to argue with an Idiot, they will just drag you down to there level and beat you with experience"

You my friend..r 1. hungry.gif

Guest Termite

The coaches "thought" we could hang with this Gville team...in reality we were outmanned all over the field...a blind man could see it!..we LUCKED UP to get a TD a gville defender had it for a int and he lost it and our guy caught it totally a lucky bounce. Our senior class this year has no heart and they are soft. except for a couple So its really like playing with only 1 or 2 seniors and 7 sophmores. couple of jrs. If our boys want to win they have to give 120% along with our coaches...they have to coach smarter. Know the limits of "their" boys. Play within those limits. We ran at least 2 plays tonight that were probably the worst 2 plays in TC history. Both resulted in turnovers!!

K.I.S.S.

Go Jackets!!

You said this.......not me.

With stuff like this, it don't matter how many coaches or players you have does it??

You said this.......not me.

With stuff like this, it don't matter how many coaches or players you have does it??

Hale yes it does...you bench they're lazy ####es.

Terdmite...you NEVER seen a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM come from Chicken COunty...you wouldn't know what a championship team supposed to look like like anyhow! popcorneater.gif

Cuz its BS...I know SP has speed... i never said last year that gville could run with SP...but i am telling you that this yr they are brutal...i watched them play uFCA and TC...they earholed and manhandled both teams...you can tell they are srs...they make very few mistakes...and are quick to respond ...gettting plays in, etc. SP will get whipped...i'll bet you a cuban cigar and a pack of bottle rockets on it.hungry.gif

Beat..... Probably....Whipped...unlikely....Mercy ruled like TC.....Never :roflolk: