Warriors vs Pirates (merged)

OLD PIRATE

Heres the thang ole boys some people hate the Warriors because it used to be "the biggest game of the year" with all the gold and silver balls a swangin and Jasper bein pretty sorry the last many seasons that has changed except for us die-hards who made it our life goal to beat Jasper down and them squaws felt the same toward us....If u wanna chum up and pal around with them Jasperites on game week do so as for me and my Pirate buddies they are the enemy this week and forever and i hope we put 1000 points on the board!! If you dont like what is said huddle up around the courthouse and have a good cry and quit stankin up our Pirate party!!

You must have been on one of the SP teams that never beat MC....And you just can not get over it....cool.png

Yeah, getting 600+ yards of offense will wear you out.

In the first quarter ??? The injury time out help SP a ton......And SP had 5 or 6 players they were rotating in and out.Poor old LV didn't have anyone to bring in to rotate........That will not be the case for Marion. They don't have a lot of kids to rotate,but they do have some.....MC wins this game

In the first quarter ??? The injury time out help SP a ton......And SP had 5 or 6 players they were rotating in and out.Poor old LV didn't have anyone to bring in to rotate........That will not be the case for Marion. They don't have a lot of kids to rotate,but they do have some.....MC wins this game

Marion is improved a lot thanks to Junior's super coaching skills, BUT. This game is at SP. I will take your bet if you want to wager on who wins? I know you have to support Junior, that is understandable. Junior must be telling you how bad they are going to beat the poor little pirates.

Has anybody heard from Roy Dillard? He's got that popular talk show now and I believe he's hit the bigtime so he doesn't mess with us to much anymore. Also haven't heard alot from Pegleg either. He may be flying Roy around the country in his plane. This is Jasper week and there usually on here. Maybe PowerP can say something to stir Roy up and get him back on here.

This is not my pick but it will get Roy stirred up a bit.

Pirates 82

Warriors 0

Like the National Championship game, MC will not get the ball across the 50 yrd line!!!!

C'mon Roy...you gotta respond to this!!!

AGAIN NOT MY PREDICTION...JUST TRYING TO GET ROY GOING!!! NOTHING MEANT TOWARDS THE WARRIOR FAITHFUL.

Edited by piratetom

This is not my pick but it will get Roy stirred up a bit.

Pirates 82

Warriors 0

Like the National Championship game, MC will not get the ball across the 50 yrd line!!!!

C'mon Roy...you gotta respond to this!!!

AGAIN NOT MY PREDICTION...JUST TRYING TO GET ROY GOING!!! NOTHING MEANT TOWARDS THE WARRIOR FAITHFUL.

If this doesn't get him stirred up then I don't know what to say. That's just to funny. Did you enjoy Roy's show with Bob Sherrill? That was funny!!!