DeKalb County vs Smith County

EdwardDone

C'mon glover........you know better.

I'm not thinking souped up....I'm thinking more like a Upperman with 2x4 blocks in the rear shocks and a cherry bomb muffler. Looks good....sounds good......we'll see how she runs Friday night..icon_e_biggrin.gif

Can't ever tell though......MC got us year before last........and would have never thought that.

I'm just trying to push a button or two. I'm glad DC is up this year, but the same ole same ole broken record. Another Tigger team that thinks they going to beat up on us fat, slow and no talent Smith County boys. Same Ole Stuff!

C'mon glover........you know better.

I'm not thinking souped up....I'm thinking more like a Upperman with 2x4 blocks in the rear shocks and a cherry bomb muffler. Looks good....sounds good......we'll see how she runs Friday night..icon_e_biggrin.gif

Can't ever tell though......MC got us year before last........and would have never thought that.

All joking and kidding aside, DC has a very much improved football team. They will be hard to stop. Their strength magnifies our weakness. Owls must play the best game of the year to win - no mistakes!!!!!!!

Isn't that the expectation?

It depends on who you're asking. People from Smithville and people that have seen them play knows that they are much improved and that they have a legitimate shot at beating SC.

Other people, like yourself, can't get past them being Dekalb.

I understand where you're coming from.

You're cockier than normal because LA's off to a good start, and you think Dekalb never measures up. But I tell you that are vastly improved. They return most of the starters from a team that gave SC a heck of a game last year.

It depends on who you're asking. People from Smithville and people that have seen them play knows that they are much improved and that they have a legitimate shot at beating SC.

Other people, like yourself, can't get past them being Dekalb.

I understand where you're coming from.

You're cockier than normal because LA's off to a good start, and you think Dekalb never measures up. But I tell you that are vastly improved. They return most of the starters from a team that gave SC a heck of a game last year.

Wrong. I'm simply asking a question. LA is doing great...but that is irrelevant to the question. Also, if you think that I am "cockier than normal..." then as I already know, you don't know me too well.

Week is half over and the game is quickly drawing nearer. Who will win the game no one knows both teams want their team to win. Why don't we take a look at reality for the players' sake. Dekalb returned 97% of their team plus an athletic reciever. While the Owls on the other hand graduated 19 seniors and of those seniors were many of the starters from last season. The big thing the Owls have going for them is their head coach, Jimmy Maynord, for this reason and this reason alone the Owls will come out victorious. GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!!!!