RIVERDALE @ SIEGEL

GREENMULE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I know is this game will NOT be the same kind of game R'dale started Siegel's home field with.

Keys to game.

1. QB's-Equal

2. Lines-Equal

3. DB's-got to give R'dale the edge here. Only in the fact we have faced better passing teams.

4. Kicker-advantage Siegel

5. LB's-toss up.

6. RB's-Slight edge R'dale only in the fact we got more.

All in all it should be the best game in the Region this year so far.

The question which sideline has the advantage wearing the headset?

GREAT job of anti-weauxing. thumb[1].gif

This should be a fun game to watch. I have a hunch the key to this game will be "ball security" and who has the most "big plays".

Riverdale is averaging 44.8 a game and giving up 12.8 but that is misleading. Smyrna and Maplewood returned fumbles for touchdowns and Brighton had some short fields due to special teams and turnovers.

Siegel is averaging 47.8 and giving up 5.3

So who gives up a touchdown and who scores six? I have a hunch that both teams are working this week to do just that. But my guess is that both get more that one touchdown and less that six... Should be a great game to watch! And hopefully a preview of game #15 in Cookeville. And that game is played on turf.... icon_eek.gif

Won't happen unless the TSSAA wants it too. If these two teams finish 1-2 in the district it's not likley one would get sent west, unless of course the fix is in.dry.png !!!!

popcorneater.gif

Edited by mykidsdad

Won't happen unless the TSSAA wants it too. If these two teams finish 1-2 in the district it's not likley one would get sent west, unless of course the fix is in.dry.png !!!!

popcorneater.gif

They will send Riverdale east for that great Thanksgiving matchup with Maryville (biggest gate every year so far).

They will send siegel west so they can get another big gate in Cookeville cool.png

davidlimbaugh'

They will send Riverdale east for that great Thanksgiving matchup with Maryville (biggest gate every year so far).

They will send siegel west so they can get another big gate in Cookeville cool.png

Only way for a Big gate at Cookeville is to send one of the two West and win..>>.Whitehaven awaits >>..big gate there too but even greater at Cookeville if 7AAA team wins

Not many poeple giving Riverdale a shot in this one. It really will be up to the defense to get a few stops and the offense to sustain drives and get touchdowns. Riverdale is definitely not ready to match up with Siegel in the kicking game yet.

The big computer in the sky sees the gap widerning between these two...Siegel is now a double digit favorite.

[2012] Siegel (Murfreesboro, TN) 38, [2012] Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) 27

I seriously doubt we'll see that many points scored.