Signal at Grundy, this could get interesting....

DelTavian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy seems to be putting things together. Signal is not the Signal of past. This could be a dandy on THE Mountain. Y'all come on up to the Top of The Rock and check this one out Friday. I'm thinking Grundy takes this one and takes the lead in the district.......

So There!

Well, technically, if Grundy and Notre Dame both win this weekend, they will still be tied for first but good luck to Grundy! Would love to see them knock off Signal.

Grundy seems to be putting things together. Signal is not the Signal of past. This could be a dandy on THE Mountain. Y'all come on up to the Top of The Rock and check this one out Friday. I'm thinking Grundy takes this one and takes the lead in the district.......

So There!

The elevation on your "Rock" must be higher than ours cause you are for sure "Hallucinating"! Or are you smoking one of those left handed cigarettes?

Signal 48

Grundy 7

Well I haven't seen Grundy play this year, but I have seen SM play a few. East Ham game well they are really good and we didn't even show up. Tyner vs. SM, Tyner just beat us. But again we really didn't really show up. Bledsoe, just really not that good. Blackman game, they dressed 108 kids. (Bill please don't schedule them anymore) I still like our Eagles in this one, not a blow out by any means. Just hope for a good clean game (nobody hurt) I hope we travel a ton of folks for a good gate at Grundy and play well. Good luck to both teams!thumb[1].gif

This is just my opinion. Signal will win this game by at least 3 td's. I think that boy that Sp knocked out that was a freshman, Maynord or something like that would have helped tremendously for Grundy. The Rhea boy for Grundy is a good tough ball player. I believe he now is playing qb and it limits there big play potential I think.