Milan vs. South Gibson

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there will be a rematch like I always said when Huntingdon played Milan always better to win the second game more than the first. It is always tough to beat a great team twice and Milan is a great team. Just giving you fair warning South Gibson congrats, but I bet Milan will get you in the rematch.

Milan already has their tradition! SGC is building theirs! Who would have ever thought that SGC would beat Milan in only their 2nd year of varsity play? I am not predicting SGC to win the the 2nd game if their is one. I am extremely proud of those boys for playing their hearts out and winning last night. Keep building that tradition and getting better SGC!! Good luck Milan! A little fuel for your fire, I talked to a Covington teacher today and they made the comment, "If SGC beat Milan, then Covington will beat them by at least 3 TDs!"

enjoy your trip. can't wait either. miLan=4 gold & 4 silver. covington= zilch. gotta admit when you beat milan it is something to brag about because it don't happen very often in west tenn. MILAN IS WEST TENN FOOTBALL!---DIG IT---!!

You always talk about Milan's old traditions what they DID do and how good they WERE but this year might be a new outlook from Milan .. This ain't about how many gold balls or silver balls this is about this year so own up to your loss and just keep runnin your mouth about Covington an the same outcome will come .. Good luck to Milan and congratulations sg.. But week 9 it's gone be on like a pot of neck one

I

Milan already has their tradition! SGC is building theirs! Who would have ever thought that SGC would beat Milan in only their 2nd year of varsity play? I am not predicting SGC to win the the 2nd game if their is one. I am extremely proud of those boys for playing their hearts out and winning last night. Keep building that tradition and getting better SGC!! Good luck Milan! A little fuel for your fire, I talked to a Covington teacher today and they made the comment, "If SGC beat Milan, then Covington will beat them by at least 3 TDs!"

I dont know bout by at least 3 touchdowns. Yeah I said it before congrats to south gibson you played hard and shocked a lot of people play hard again and you never know but I think Milan will be at a new level come playoff time

Teams are keying in on Arkel and TJ. Bryson however they are still moving the ball Its working. Why waste a man who is willing ready and wanting to take off running with the ball. We all know the pass would be questionable. Rest assured that is not all we have. We do have speed in a few players who arent getting to run at this time for whatever reason, but Im sure we will see more from these players as season progresses.

I am not talking about a lack of speed in the running game. In the past, we have always had 1 or 2 guys at wide out, kick returner and on defense, that could take the ball to the house in a moments notice. Especially, having these guys at wide out would loosen up opposing team's run defense. We don't have that this year. Yes, the run game is working so far. But against better opponents it won't.

I am not talking about a lack of speed in the running game. In the past, we have always had 1 or 2 guys at wide out, kick returner and on defense, that could take the ball to the house in a moments notice. Especially, having these guys at wide out would loosen up opposing team's run defense. We don't have that this year. Yes, the run game is working so far. But against better opponents it won't.

We are on the same page. That is what I was talking about. Give the guys at Kick return and wide out a little credit. I wish we could get a pass to those guys in a moments notice and those guys would be able to prove that. But for some reason we don't run those guys. Im anxious to see how the rest of the year will play out.

when milan got into this new district them and martin wanted the scheduling to go their way and talked gibson , s. gibson , crockett to go along with them. coach morris wanted to play all of the single a teams. maybe they should ask TSSAA if they can have a gibson county special school district to compete in. Them and martin cry about who they have to play every year.

when milan got into this new district them and martin wanted the scheduling to go their way and talked gibson , s. gibson , crockett to go along with them. coach morris wanted to play all of the single a teams. maybe they should ask TSSAA if they can have a gibson county special school district to compete in. Them and martin cry about who they have to play every year.

dude you haven't the slightest idea what your talking about. GO AWAY TROLLGAN!!