Who are the best Top 10 Teams in 3A and 4A after week 4?

LEONARDSLOSERS

OOPS, you forgot Goodpasture had to play Westmoreland. I think the rich kids will be watching the playoffs from the stands this season if they decide to go. By the way, I dont know if Smith County should be ranked so high this season either.

Goodpasture and Austin East both lost again last night and are in serious trouble as far as playoff hopes are concerned

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture and Austin East both lost again last night and are in serious trouble as far as playoff hopes are concerned

Yes indeed. 13 starters suspended will have that affect on you. Kudos to Goodpasture for doing the right thing.

Interesting question is: Can Goodpasture now go 4-1 in district play and earn a playoff spot? They could possibly and still be 4-6 overall.

Yes indeed. 13 starters suspended will have that affect on you. Kudos to Goodpasture for doing the right thing.

Interesting question is: Can Goodpasture now go 4-1 in district play and earn a playoff spot? They could possibly and still be 4-6 overall.

I talked to one of the Good Pastor's parents yesterday before the game while I was at work. She stated to me that 6 players were suspended and probably 3 may have played last night to amount to anything. I dont know though, she sent her kid to a christian school so she might have lied to me. I hear they like to smoke a little wacky weed over there on some special occasions. Unfortunately we suspended a Westmoreland kid in the mean ole nasty public school on Wednesday for the season and I can guarantee you he would have made an impact last night. I guess we should give kudos to the public school coach as well. Even though I think the TSSAA made it mandatory for both parties. Edited by Mr. Postman1