Cloudland visits Greenback

orngnblk

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta play this one 1st Ridgerunner,but I do believe you guys have a good chance of whooping Grace next week.

Yeah we don't need to get ahead of ourselfs,I won't be able to go to the game today,I had a ladder to slip out from beneath me earlier today and I fell backwards hit my head on a rock and bruised my back up,went to the emerency room, I have a mild concushion ,I've been told that past 70 year olds need to stay off ladders,but I probably won't.Good luck to both teams,no enjuries I hope.

Yeah we don't need to get ahead of ourselfs,I won't be able to go to the game today,I had a ladder to slip out from beneath me earlier today and I fell backwards hit my head on a rock and bruised my back up,went to the emerency room, I have a mild concushion ,I've been told that past 70 year olds need to stay off ladders,but I probably won't.Good luck to both teams,no enjuries I hope.

Hate to hear it ,but most 70 years olds are to feeble to even try it. Hope you recover soon.