Fairview (3-2) at Hickman Co. (4-1)

JUNO

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said all along the only guy they might have who is college material is Moore. Even he, is really to small at this point to be much of a factor in any D-1 schools. Fairview tries to blame me for being a bad sport, but thats simply not the case. I call it like i see it, and i do my best to think things through and look at them from both points of view while being as unbiased as possible but you don't just coincidentally lose three of your best players in the first quarter of a big time ball game.

Our whole starting defense pretty much went down to injury at Cheatham County. Our JV was left to try and stop them in the 4th quarter. Nothing dirty about it, it was just football. It happens.

As far as the dirty play goes quit crying like a bunch of babies. Is stomping on someone's head dirty? Absolutely! Is ripping someone's helmet off dirty? Yes! I played the game through college. It gets dirtier and nastier. It's a sense of attitude and "swagger" Trust me if the worst thing that's going on is someone getting their HELMET stomped on with their head inside it it's a pretty clean game. I am not standing behind it and do not encourage it, but I also do not oppose or discourage. Now if his helmet gets ripped off and he gets a good Ol face stomp then by all means blow the board up with how dirty they are, but until then just take your beating like it was given to you saddle up and get ready for next week.

I do not know if Franklin has committed yet but he does have a standing offer from Navy. Moore has offers from SDSU(South Dakota) and APSU. To add to the list I know #4 Reynolds is on visits to APSU and UT Martin the next 2 weeks. I agree #66 Buttrey will play at the next level along with #76 Edmonson.

Add Delta State and good ole Watson Brown's TTU to Moore's list.

Exactly! And it did happen twice! I can post the film and Lewis County probably can too

C'mon do it then. Sounds to me like we got an upset mama on the board who doesn't know the game. After placing some calls in this morning, the only face mask penalty the Moore kid has had all year was at Page. I talked to a source I am pretty confident is a honest young man who gave me the synopsis of last nights game. He said it was a hard hitting game on both sides and no one had their head stomped. I think Hickman may have been thinking they were a little better than they actually are and now are upset they got shut out on homecoming. But bulldog11 you are an example if why a woman shouldn't post about the game of football and I really hope you are a woman.

As far as the dirty play goes quit crying like a bunch of babies. Is stomping on someone's head dirty? Absolutely! Is ripping someone's helmet off dirty? Yes! I played the game through college. It gets dirtier and nastier. It's a sense of attitude and "swagger" Trust me if the worst thing that's going on is someone getting their HELMET stomped on with their head inside it it's a pretty clean game. I am not standing behind it and do not encourage it, but I also do not oppose or discourage. Now if his helmet gets ripped off and he gets a good Ol face stomp then by all means blow the board up with how dirty they are, but until then just take your beating like it was given to you saddle up and get ready for next week.

Julian

I played post high school... what you are saying is pure bull$%#%. Dirty play has not place in football never has and never will. You must have played for a moron in college. I have never seen 21 be dirty but i did watch the page game twice and saw plenty of late hits on him and franklin. in the third quarter there was a play where a page player hit a little late and a little low on franklin. I will be paying close attention these next few weeks and will report back objectively what I am seeing.

Fairview tries to blame me for being a bad sport, but thats simply not the case. I call it like i see it, and i do my best to think things through and look at them from both points of view while being as unbiased as possible but you don't just coincidentally lose three of your best players in the first quarter of a big time ball game.

So what are you saying?