The Horns head to Hampton...THE RECKONING

uknoit2

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton will run NG off the field. That is a promise! They have no offense and can only defend the run with 10 in the box. Counter sweeps and the passing game will destroy them. The Dogs by 40 if that's the way coach wants it. Not so sure how it would go in a fist fight though, NG likes to fight

Ive heard that from a few programs now. Heck, if ya cant have a FB game, then might as well..........

I'm sure we nor the Landers have any that would cower! Although I'd hope we would show a lil more restraint and class should it come to that

Ive heard that from a few programs now. Heck, if ya cant have a FB game, then might as well..........

I'm sure we nor the Landers have any that would cower! Although I'd hope we would show a lil more restraint and class should it come to that

Those creekers got the Lander boys pretty ill the other night. Several creekers starting playing dirty when they got behind and our boys got dirty right back at them. Even taunted them a couple times when we scored. Cloudland has the killer instinct.

I hate to bring this up in a way and stir around a little but i think about it quite often. Realization is that eventually HAMPTON & CLOUDLAND WILL BE UNITED AS 1. In a way it will be so bitter sweet, and could u imagine the strength and power house the 2 schools would be combined, i would love it so much because ELIZABETHTON would finally get to play us!!!! I kno i rambled off the subject but ive got 2 boys 3&1 and come time for them to play highschool football, that will proly be how it is, so if any of u HIGHLANDERS wanna come on down the road a minute a start joining up we'd like to have you!!!!!!

I hate to bring this up in a way and stir around a little but i think about it quite often. Realization is that eventually HAMPTON & CLOUDLAND WILL BE UNITED AS 1. In a way it will be so bitter sweet, and could u imagine the strength and power house the 2 schools would be combined, i would love it so much because ELIZABETHTON would finally get to play us!!!! I kno i rambled off the subject but ive got 2 boys 3&1 and come time for them to play highschool football, that will proly be how it is, so if any of u HIGHLANDERS wanna come on down the road a minute a start joining up we'd like to have you!!!!!!

We'll come on down when and I mean only "when" it happens. I've got 4 year olds and they would probably be in high school with yours. If they do combine, they better start offering other sports like girls soccer, volleyball, track and field, tennis. You get the picture. I want my kids to be able to make the most of every opportunity they have. The Hardin girl at Elizabethton is how I want my girls to turn out. She's a 4.0 student and plays 3 or 4 different sports and excels at all of them. They have Mark Byrds blood so they have a good chance of being something special whether it be in the classroom, the drama club, or a sport.

It will probably come to that in about 5-yrs IF they can find the $20-$30 million to build a HS to house and teach all from Unaka, Hampton and Cloudland.

I would rather my last three boys (13, 10 and 8) get to experience the Lander/DOG battles as my 1st did in basketball and football.

I would think the schools united, (as BULLDOGS of crse, with the navy/carolina colors of crse, icon_mrgreen.gif ) would be one heck of team to be reckoned with!

It will probably come to that in about 5-yrs IF they can find the $20-$30 million to build a HS to house and teach all from Unaka, Hampton and Cloudland.

I would rather my last three boys (13, 10 and 8) get to experience the Lander/DOG battles as my 1st did in basketball and football.

I would think the schools united, (as BULLDOGS of crse, with the navy/carolina colors of crse, icon_mrgreen.gif ) would be one heck of team to be reckoned with!

C'mon man. Compromise a little. We'll take the navy/carolina colors and the Highlander mascot. Which would you rather be represented by. The ultimate scottish warrior or some ugly pooch taking a leak on your truck tire? dry.png

C'mon man. Compromise a little. We'll take the navy/carolina colors and the Highlander mascot. Which would you rather be represented by. The ultimate scottish warrior or some ugly pooch taking a leak on your truck tire? dry.png

LOL! Okay, you remember this day now!

I'll be at the directors door, should this ever happen, with this compromise....Until then, we'll keep the ugly pooch taking leaks...and you keep a towel handy! happy.png

THE GAP CREEK LANDER-DOGS (is there such an animal?)

Edited by uknoit2

Yea education is going to be my biggest focus for my boys, the smarts will have to come from my wife lol. The athleticism will hopefully come from me and my dads with a little mix from there momma lol. I really am like uknoit2, i want my boys to be able to experience the rivalry between the 2 schools. Theres no feeling in sports of any kind like the feeling u have when u know ur going to be playing Cloudland, it runs chills through ur body!!!!! How many rivalries (schools) can actually say when they play one another that all bets are off the line and hatred has started but when the game is over are back like best friends and hanging out with one another til the next go around????? I would say very few

I don't know when ,but its probably going to happen.Nothing is all good or bad. It don't matter who my kids play for or against as long as they have good leadership and learn to work hard.This is all about preparing them to be successful adults. Anything else is just a bonus.