The Horns head to Hampton...THE RECKONING

uknoit2

We may not have a Waters and we dang sure dont have an Adkins this season, but as you said Pujo, we got some backs that will bring it ALL NIGHT! And by the way, we got a dang large FB in Robinson! Robinson will be an unstoppable FB next year along with a DEEEEEEEEP talent pool that'll be ready to compete....Ford, Carden, Robinson and a LOAD of hungry freshmen (this year's) will be out to prove they can play with anyone.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may not have a Waters and we dang sure dont have an Adkins this season, but as you said Pujo, we got some backs that will bring it ALL NIGHT! And by the way, we got a dang large FB in Robinson! Robinson will be an unstoppable FB next year along with a DEEEEEEEEP talent pool that'll be ready to compete....Ford, Carden, Robinson and a LOAD of hungry freshmen (this year's) will be out to prove they can play with anyone.

Hopefully FORD will be back come JC game friday, hes explosive and is going to be a great asset!!!!

You don't have a Trussler or an Edwards either. Man those kids were beasts on both sides of the ball. You guys still field a pretty dang good ball club. Don't get me wrong. I just feel like 2011 underachieved. That bunch was too good to go out the way they did. The loss to Oneida was all mental. 5 personal fouls in the second half.... Anyway, your taking the right approach looking ahead not back

You don't have a Trussler or an Edwards either. Man those kids were beasts on both sides of the ball. You guys still field a pretty dang good ball club. Don't get me wrong. I just feel like 2011 underachieved. That bunch was too good to go out the way they did. The loss to Oneida was all mental. 5 personal fouls in the second half.... Anyway, your taking the right approach looking ahead not back

Forgive me! They were great players and I never left those boys out of a post the last couple years....Shows how the mind slips the older ya get I guess. I think we've had young men step right in there and play those positions quiet well although you rarely "replace" a Trusler of the like.

As for looking ahead, we only lack a piece of two to complete the puzzle and have something very special for the next few years.....I can think of a couple bros that could be those pieces....thumb[1].gificon_mrgreen.gif

I wouldn't rush it with Ford. He needs to STAY healthy. He has a lot of potential.

Some of these freshman are going to start next year,got some really close already. If they stay healthy and work hard. It could be the best Hampton team to ever step on the field. Thats saying alot,but I firmly believe it.

Forgive me! They were great players and I never left those boys out of a post the last couple years....Shows how the mind slips the older ya get I guess. I think we've had young men step right in there and play those positions quiet well although you rarely "replace" a Trusler of the like.

As for looking ahead, we only lack a piece of two to complete the puzzle and have something very special for the next few years.....I can think of a couple bros that could be those pieces....thumb[1].gificon_mrgreen.gif

Hello? '91??!!! HEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! icon_mrgreen.gif