The Horns head to Hampton...THE RECKONING

uknoit2

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC is playing some good ball right now and r on the same path as cloudland right now. BOTH teams had a horrible yr last yr but have turned things around at the start of this season....... The DAWGS are going to have to show up and play SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL this friday and week 10. I kno JC is in a diff league but they always wanna beat the DAWGS just as bad as they do any1 else and has bad as CLOUDLAND does...... The DAWGS will show JC we own the DAWG POUND and we dont want there JC REFS down here. GET EM DAWGS!!!! DAWGS BY 13

JC is playing some good ball right now and r on the same path as cloudland right now. BOTH teams had a horrible yr last yr but have turned things around at the start of this season....... The DAWGS are going to have to show up and play SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL this friday and week 10. I kno JC is in a diff league but they always wanna beat the DAWGS just as bad as they do any1 else and has bad as CLOUDLAND does...... The DAWGS will show JC we own the DAWG POUND and we dont want there JC REFS down here. GET EM DAWGS!!!! DAWGS BY 13

There is NO one who wants to beat Hampton more than Cloudland. If ya don't believe me, watch the crowd response if it does happen. It will be pandamonium!

There is NO one who wants to beat Hampton more than Cloudland. If ya don't believe me, watch the crowd response if it does happen. It will be pandamonium!

Playing this game week 10 is bad for both teams. I wish we played earlier in the season. I'm not sure either team can get up for for the real games. I know how both sides approach this game.You can't put all you're eggs in one basket.

Playing this game week 10 is bad for both teams. I wish we played earlier in the season. I'm not sure either team can get up for for the real games. I know how both sides approach this game.You can't put all you're eggs in one basket.

That is true....I think its in the back of everyone's minds.....Some kids probably have fleeting thoughts of week 10 in between plays during the game thats actually being played....It is what it is....There isn't a rivalry in the entire state that is empassioned as this one.

Wingman beat me to it. I give the Dogs an edge due to home field. I expect this to be a slobber knocker. Should come down to who has turnover or penalty at crucial time. Either of those can cost you in a close game. Both teams are steadily improving and looking for another win. I know mike and the dogs are looking for redemption and will turn it up if given the opportunities. If the Horns are sloppy Hampton could win this thing by 3 td's but I expect a nail biter

I know a few people may think I'm crazy , but I think this years Bullgogs are a better team than last years version. They were more talented a year ago ,but this group plays harder both ways. The qb is much improved from a year ago. The ability to stretch the field with the passing game and little backs that are going to bring it all night makes um tough to defend. I don't know how this game will go ,but if Hampton don't have costly mistakes like they did in the 1st one, I'm thinking we could surprise the doubters. We,ve already done it twice. This is turning into a pretty good football team. Just got to stay healthy and improve as the weeks go by. JC is not anyone's chumps,Hampton will have to bring it ALLLLL NIGHT. I think they will.

I've picked Hampton to win every game this year. Even last week :D The only surprise to me was UC not playing with them. I've said in some of the other threads that the Dogs are improving. They are definitely not the same team I watched back in the summer. But I'm not sold on them being better than last years team. They could potentially go farther considering the way 2011 finished up. Personal fouls cost that bunch the qtr finals and possibly another trip to the semis. 2011 was loaded with size and talent. Intangibles that you can't coach into kids. They've either got it or they don't. 2012's looking good so far though, good luck Dogs. October 25th is highlighted, stay healthy we'll see you then

I've picked Hampton to win every game this year. Even last week icon_e_biggrin.gif The only surprise to me was UC not playing with them. I've said in some of the other threads that the Dogs are improving. They are definitely not the same team I watched back in the summer. But I'm not sold on them being better than last years team. They could potentially go farther considering the way 2011 finished up. Personal fouls cost that bunch the qtr finals and possibly another trip to the semis. 2011 was loaded with size and talent. Intangibles that you can't coach into kids. They've either got it or they don't. 2012's looking good so far though, good luck Dogs. October 25th is highlighted, stay healthy we'll see you then

Well I didn't expect the dogs to beat Cosby or UC the way they did,.I didn't know what to expect in the JC game,but they should have won by a couple of td's. I agree last years team looked like a better team on paper,but this years version has more heart. Thats an element thats hard to teach. That along with the passing game makes this bunch better,not more talented,but better.