Beech vs. White House- The Bucs and Devils

Cleggy

Friday White House hosts Beech at home for the 2012 homecoming game. Probably will be a little bling bling wandering around as both schools are former champions going for their second title. Everyone will surely predict Beech to just destroy the Devils behind the ground game featuring Jalen Hurd. I would say that if both teams played their best games, Beech would beat out the Devils. But, say if Beech plays one of their worst games and the Devils play one of their best, wow, that news would make it on Murphy Fair's cover! LOL! Or what if Grant Wicker outrushes Hurd and posts better numbers? Hmmmmmm. At any rate, lets start of the week with a startling prediction, White House pulls off the upset and the trail of tears leads down Tyree Springs Road. Go Blue Devils! BDP!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday White House hosts Beech at home for the 2012 homecoming game. Probably will be a little bling bling wandering around as both schools are former champions going for their second title. Everyone will surely predict Beech to just destroy the Devils behind the ground game featuring Jalen Hurd. I would say that if both teams played their best games, Beech would beat out the Devils. But, say if Beech plays one of their worst games and the Devils play one of their best, wow, that news would make it on Murphy Fair's cover! LOL! Or what if Grant Wicker outrushes Hurd and posts better numbers? Hmmmmmm. At any rate, lets start of the week with a startling prediction, White House pulls off the upset and the trail of tears leads down Tyree Springs Road. Go Blue Devils! BDP!!!

The only way Wicker outrushes Hurd is if Hurd doesn't play. And then maybe you might have a slight chance to win this one. Beech by 24

Beech will win this game with Hurd on bench. However Hurd will get his carries. Maybe another half of game for Hurd. Since we are in prediction mode i will predict this... Jalen Hurd 300 yards and four tds on ten carries in first half... Takes second half off.

Edited by werazzlin

I hope the Beech players have the same attitude about this game. Upsets happen. Westmoreland beat Goodpasture last Friday. hahaha. You never know. ? unsure.png

Well, quite a few of Goodpasture's players were out due to disciplinary reasons, so that was kind of expected. I am not even going to predict this game. I wish all the players a safe and fun night.

Weve played both........Hurd will have 6 tds in first half, sets a new school record for most td in a game, 400 yards rushing, and jv will be playing the 2nd half. Like others have said, I pray for a safe game for both teams.

No way. others may beat us but Hurd will have 11 dudes coming at him constantly.