WGHS VS NGHS

WGHS1987

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say West Greene wins this game and here is why. I still think West Greene is a more sound team than South Greene. The Rebels have four seniors and are struggling more than ever and founf a way to go to The Tundra and beat the Huskies on their own Homecoming. Maybe the Huskies were overlooking the Rebels or maybe they were distracted due to Homecoming, but I think WG is better than SG in every aspect of the game. I also think Joe Case is a better coach than Josh Edens. Don't get me wrong, Edens has done wonders with NG, but kind of like Case did at WG, Edens stepped into NG with more talent there in a long time. I say Buffs in a very good game. May take the trip to Baileyton if and only if I don't make the trek to Alcoa on my mule.

If WG plays like they did against Unaka, it'll be a good game. If they play like they did against the Gap, it'll be over after the 3rd quarter. Regardless, if West Greene loses to North Greene I will be highly upset..

North Greene's offense is not quite as bad as Unaka's but you all will still shut them down. Buffs by 14.