Greenback verses Grace

orngnblk

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched these GB kids play together a long long time.... They have the talent and the heart to Win The Day.... I have every confidence these kids will come to play and dominate.... look forward to reading this thread all week.... Thanks to those GCA fans that keep it classy and not the trolls who just want to spout off. flower.gif Never Fear tho... These Greenback boys taste this win.. they will be there to play until the last buzzer... WTD

Thanks maj and crow!You two are helping keep my anxiety level low this week,have more to think about than this fool.Keep him at bay fellars!Then we can actually talk some football.Pride i dont know what you are trying to do butter us up or something,but i am starting to like reading your posts(i must be coming down with something).

You and I have had a few rounds in the past. The fire is still there on this side, and I KNOW it is on your side. Just trying to keep it "on topic" like you requested. I'm fine with some smack talk, just don't get on here and fake it to get a rise out of people.

This is a HUGE game for both schools. I know the GBack boys want this one bad, but so do our guys. Being on probation the past 2 years prevented us from winning the district title. We are hungry for that trophy. The Kees are on a roll and will come in ranked #1 in the state in class A. A huge honor for a team that is deserving. We've done this several times in the past few years. You guys are going to spread it out and run the spread option, we are going to line it up and run it at you. This will be one of the best games in the state to watch Friday night, people need to make the trip to GCA to watch this one. It's going to be a good one.

So excited to watch this game!! Grace has become a great rivalry with GB which makes it even better. Will be good to watch two great programs go at it! But I gotta go with my Cherokees

Greenback 28

Grace 21

WTD

Welcome to CoachT. I think it will be a close game as well.

GCA rolled up a lot of yardage and points last year, how will GBack try to avoid the same this year? I know you guys have said you are faster, but how do you guys see your defense slowing down the GCA offense?

Seriously have you looked at Greenbacks schedule? They have not played a decent team yet. They have 2 good teams on the schedule. GCA and Rockwood. I do respect that Greenback has beaten these cream puffs like you are suppose too. I like the Seymour kid and am glad Goodson is gone this year. But really...... Seriously..... Did anybody see our schedule? And remember we only lost to CAK by 7 and had 4 red zone trips with no TDs and 150 yards in penalties.

GCA 48 Greenback 21 and if Big Mak can put 60 up Go For It.

Welcome to CoachT. I think it will be a close game as well.

GCA rolled up a lot of yardage and points last year, how will GBack try to avoid the same this year? I know you guys have said you are faster, but how do you guys see your defense slowing down the GCA offense?

Told ya. It never takes very long for 'em to start showing up :lol:

Seriously have you looked at Greenbacks schedule? They have not played a decent team yet. They have 2 good teams on the schedule. GCA and Rockwood. I do respect that Greenback has beaten these cream puffs like you are suppose too. I like the Seymour kid and am glad Goodson is gone this year. But really...... Seriously..... Did anybody see our schedule? And remember we only lost to CAK by 7 and had 4 red zone trips with no TDs and 150 yards in penalties.

GCA 48 Greenback 21 and if Big Mak can put 60 up Go For It.

I would have liked to seen more rigor in GB's schedule too but given the way they are manhandling everybody I would have to say they are the real deal. A couple of the teams GB wrecked this year were thought to be decent and only looked bad against the Kee's. They magically got better when playing some opponent other than GB. The schedule is what it is and Greenback is making the best of it. To date they have made a couple of good teams look average and average teams look awful. Both GB and their victims are likely better than you give them credit for. I'll wager " Big Mak " doesn't get 48 and give you odds he doesn't get 60.

I would have liked to seen more rigor in GB's schedule too but given the way they are manhandling everybody I would have to say they are the real deal. A couple of the teams GB wrecked this year were thought to be decent and only looked bad against the Kee's. They magically got better when playing some opponent other than GB. The schedule is what it is and Greenback is making the best of it. To date they have made a couple of good teams look average and average teams look awful. Both GB and their victims are likely better than you give them credit for. I'll wager " Big Mak " doesn't get 48 and give you odds he doesn't get 60.

I agree,48 would be a ton on this defense.I look at the mid 20'S to win this one,for either team.Pride if running right at us is what you will do all night i will definatly pick GB.I have seen your offense and that is not what will happen,you will have to spread it around some to get over on the Kees,and you all are very capable of that.12th man i have not been impressed with CAK this yr at all their defense is horrid.Great offense yes but bad defense.This will be the best defense you have seen yet!

I really think GCA will HAVE to open the play book up a little. Greenback is a very good team & have saw several versions of the wing-T this season with success stopping them all. Y'all have athletes & will score, I don't think it will really come that often for either side. I may be dead wrong but I'd say whoever can muster 21-24 gets this. I don't see a shoot out coming, I think it'll come down to a grind out. For some reason 24-13 keeps sticking in my head, just can't figure out who to pin which number to yet. Friday will tell the tale I guess.

Still thinking.