Mr. Football 1A

Ross

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore county will not have a mr. football this year. Brandon wells was the best football player to play at Moore county and he didn't win. Not downing the kid but Evans isn't half the player wells was.

I agree with this. wells was and will probably always be the best player from moore co. besides from the one game i went to of theirs this season taggett showed out while evans had 2 interceptions.

Moore county will not have a mr. football this year. Brandon wells was the best football player to play at Moore county and he didn't win. Not downing the kid but Evans isn't half the player wells was.

I agree with this. wells was and will probably always be the best player from moore co. besides from the one game i went to of theirs this season taggett showed out while evans had 2 interceptions.

I remember Wells when they played at Gordonsville in 2000 I think... Is was probably one of the best running back duels you'll ever see on a high school field... Brandon Wells versus Ryan George, I believe they both had over 300+ yards, neither defense could slow them down...